Author Topic: UPDATE - New staff and more  (Read 4505 times)

abe

Re: UPDATE - New staff and more
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 09:34:16 am »
Is there any chance we could get some kind of clone console category? Rather than having all the clone consoles in random categories like we do now (they're all over the place, some are even in with the official consoles), it would be nice for them to have one place they're supposed to be in. That is, unless I'm missing something and they already have a category they're supposed to be in but nobody actually puts them there.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

matt

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 09:41:43 am »
Yay Matt! Glad to see you're back around and gearing up to get back on track! Hopefully that means your life has settled down a bit. Congrats Pacpix!

Really looking forward to seeing the site grow even more.

Thanks! It's been busy but all for good reasons. The homebrew shop has been doing really well so it feels wrong to complain. Just more difficult to find spare time.

bobster

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 09:45:51 am »
Yay Matt! Glad to see you're back around and gearing up to get back on track! Hopefully that means your life has settled down a bit. Congrats Pacpix!

Really looking forward to seeing the site grow even more.

Thanks! It's been busy but all for good reasons. The homebrew shop has been doing really well so it feels wrong to complain. Just more difficult to find spare time.
That's awesome to hear! Homebrewing is really taking off these days so hopefully you get more and more busy  ;D.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

retroone

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 04:06:58 pm »
Great to hear Matt!! Also congrats to PacPix!!

karyann

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 09:30:58 am »
I'm a bit late, but congrats Pacpix!  ;D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 12:03:38 pm »

It's never too late to kiss up to the staff here; right soera? :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 12:42:30 pm »

It's never too late to kiss up to the staff here; right soera? :P

Absolutely!!!!

desocietas

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 01:14:10 pm »
Is there any chance we could get some kind of clone console category? Rather than having all the clone consoles in random categories like we do now (they're all over the place, some are even in with the official consoles), it would be nice for them to have one place they're supposed to be in. That is, unless I'm missing something and they already have a category they're supposed to be in but nobody actually puts them there.

You should copy this to the site feedback subforum so that they can see it later.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 09:52:12 pm »

You should copy this to the site feedback subforum so that they can see it later.

Good idea. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)