Author Topic: Contra: Legacy of War Review  (Read 978 times)

retroone

Contra: Legacy of War Review
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:58:41 pm »
Glad to finally check this one of the list. Here is my review for Contra: Legacy of War on PS1. Hope you enjoy the video! As always you can view the video below or by clicking this link right here: http://bit.ly/ContraLoWRetroOne

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: Contra: Legacy of War Review
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 02:07:54 pm »
Cool view,

I was a bit bummed you didn't talk more about the differences between the double disc copy and single disc copy though.

retroone

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 02:45:54 pm »
Cool view,

I was a bit bummed you didn't talk more about the differences between the double disc copy and single disc copy though.
Thanks! The only difference between the two variants is that one came with the 3-D glasses and the other one didn't. Other than that they were both the same game. The 3-D mode can be toggled in both versions. And the "Double Disc" version was a one disc only game like Gran Turismo the packaging was only used to supply the glasses like how Gran Turismo used the case to supply it's manuals.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 08:09:36 pm »
Cool view,

Thanks! The only difference between the two variants is that one came with the 3-D glasses and the other one didn't. Other than that they were both the same game. The 3-D mode can be toggled in both versions. And the "Double Disc" version was a one disc only game like Gran Turismo the packaging was only used to supply the glasses like how Gran Turismo used the case to supply it's manuals.

Yep, I have the bigger case version. Same game, one disc only.