Author Topic: Looking for a GBA SP - AGS 101  (Read 1474 times)

Looking for a GBA SP - AGS 101
« on: February 05, 2015, 03:06:26 am »
Hi all!

Posting this for a friend. Anyone got a GBA SP (AGS 101) for sale? He's looking to buy one for a decent price, preferably. Color does not matter.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a GBA SP - AGS 101
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 12:54:58 pm »
I have a silver one bundled with 15 random games for sale.  What's he looking to spend on it?

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 02:04:06 pm »
I have a silver one bundled with 15 random games for sale.  What's he looking to spend on it?

He wanted to spend less than the $40-$50 that Amazon/Ebay is trying to ask for. He has an SP, but said that it has pretty much lived through it's lifespan, so I'm not sure if He'd be interested in the games or not.

But, if you want to throw a price at him, I can relay it!

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 05:12:53 am »
The $40-50 eBay and amazon are asking for is actually fair. Especially considering the SPs go for $40-60.

The extensive backward compatibility all the way back to original gameboy keeps their value up.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:12:18 pm »
The $40-50 eBay and amazon are asking for is actually fair. Especially considering the SPs go for $40-60.

The extensive backward compatibility all the way back to original gameboy keeps their value up.

I know they go for that much online, but my friend is looking to spend a little less if possible.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 03:25:55 pm »

I know they go for that much online, but my friend is looking to spend a little less if possible.

Yard sales and pawn shops would be the place to look.

You could also try contacting theflea here on VGCollect. He might have a few he's willing to part with.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 11:28:29 pm »

Yard sales and pawn shops would be the place to look.

You could also try contacting theflea here on VGCollect. He might have a few he's willing to part with.

I'll try contacting him, thanks!

And yeah, that's what I suggested to my friend as well. Even pawn shops can be a bit pricey sometimes, unfortunately, and (at least at my local pawn shop), the quality of the items is... less than desirable. xD