Author Topic: Can't use edit box on my phone  (Read 630 times)

gamingpenguin

Can't use edit box on my phone
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:01:59 pm »
Hello, I have been using this site on my phone so just wanted to make a quick suggestion, I don't know if this is something you can change but I shall ask anyway. When I am signed in on my phone, there is a box with the options to 'add to collection, wish list and sell list' and it covers the edit button at the bottom, I only signed in on my phone because I had a bit of spare time so thought I would edit some information, but the box is in the way so I cant click it. I don't know if this is something for just me or everyone, or if it's something that can be changed but I just thought I would bring it up. :)

Edit: Don't worry guys, I figured a work around, so if someone wants to delete this that will be great :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:08:21 pm by gamingpenguin »

matt

Re: Can't use edit box on my phone
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 09:37:48 am »
Hello, I have been using this site on my phone so just wanted to make a quick suggestion, I don't know if this is something you can change but I shall ask anyway. When I am signed in on my phone, there is a box with the options to 'add to collection, wish list and sell list' and it covers the edit button at the bottom, I only signed in on my phone because I had a bit of spare time so thought I would edit some information, but the box is in the way so I cant click it. I don't know if this is something for just me or everyone, or if it's something that can be changed but I just thought I would bring it up. :)

Edit: Don't worry guys, I figured a work around, so if someone wants to delete this that will be great :)

Just curious as to what your work around is?

gamingpenguin

Re: Can't use edit box on my phone
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 05:16:56 am »
If I turn my phone horizontal, I can just about click the edit button. Its not ideal because the other box is still in the way, but I can see a little part of the edit box, enough to click it :)