Author Topic: Rampart Review  (Read 1189 times)

retroone

Rampart Review
« on: February 22, 2015, 08:40:19 pm »
Boy am I finally glad to check this game of my list. Rampart on NES. In this video we take a blast from that past by improving on my old review with the RetroOne formula. I still stand by the fact that Rampart my be one of my favorite games on the NES. You can watch the video below or click here: http://bit.ly/RampartRetroOne Hope you enjoy the video and have a great day!

Re: Rampart Review
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 07:58:20 am »
You're getting a lot better. Keep it up!
Was that a shout-out to Classic Game Room at the beginning with the mix-matched console?

retroone

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 11:13:14 am »
You're getting a lot better. Keep it up!
Was that a shout-out to Classic Game Room at the beginning with the mix-matched console?
Thanks!
Actually I haven't seen any of Classic Game Room's videos in a couple years so I wouldn't be sure on that. If so then sweet!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 12:42:45 pm »
Good video man, i always wanted to do something similar on youtube, but figured no one wants to see my big ass on camera lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

retroone

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 01:45:21 pm »
Good video man, i always wanted to do something similar on youtube, but figured no one wants to see my big ass on camera lol
Thanks! It really means a lot!

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 01:57:28 pm »
Mark (on Classic Game Room) has been doing it for a while. For giggles he usually tries to stuff the game into a system it wasn't designed for.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 02:06:16 pm »
Rampart is one of the last 40.  I'm going to have to grab it and give it a go.  Nice job on the review.

retroone

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 04:08:58 pm »
Mark (on Classic Game Room) has been doing it for a while. For giggles he usually tries to stuff the game into a system it wasn't designed for.
The only time I recall him doing it was when he tried to fit a SNES cart in a Genesis 3 or the whole Retron 3 shenanigan.  ;D Gets me every time.

retroone

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 04:12:39 pm »
Rampart is one of the last 40.  I'm going to have to grab it and give it a go.  Nice job on the review.
Thanks Turf! And you should more than certainly give Rampart a go. Like Tecmo Bowl it's a lot more fun with 2 Player.