Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111614 times)

tpugmire

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »
Count me in, assuming I can figure it out.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2015, 03:13:05 pm »
With the number of people interested no time will suit everyone perfectly.

if you are unable to join voice or video but still want to help out we'll need a "test audience" to make sure we'e streaming live when we think we are and stuff like that.

If you can join but are worried about technical glitches. DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU!

Friday will be truly a "who shows up, what works, do we get along well, etc."

I expect to spend most if not all of the hour trying to help folks figure out why their mic or something doesn't work.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 03:21:00 pm by dashv »

retroone

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2015, 03:17:57 pm »
Damn. Is Friday night the only time? My parents are driving into town this weekend and we'll be spending both Friday and Saturday together. However, they'll be staying at a hotel Friday evening so I miiiiiight be able to swing that. Put me down as a maybe for now.

This is just a test run, I am sure we can set up another day next week if this one goes well

I will be busy this Friday as well and won't be able to make it. Also 11:30 est? Thats a bit too late for me. I will be available from 5-6 on weekdays and anytime throughout the day on weekends.

Anyone want to add me on Google Plus or Hangouts go ahead
bryer39 at gmail. com

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2015, 03:23:39 pm »
Damn. Is Friday night the only time? My parents are driving into town this weekend and we'll be spending both Friday and Saturday together. However, they'll be staying at a hotel Friday evening so I miiiiiight be able to swing that. Put me down as a maybe for now.

This is just a test run, I am sure we can set up another day next week if this one goes well

I will be busy this Friday as well and won't be able to make it. Also 11:30 est? Thats a bit too late for me. I will be available from 5-6 on weekdays and anytime throughout the day on weekends.

Anyone want to add me on Google Plus or Hangouts go ahead
bryer39 at gmail. com

5-6est would be 2-3pm pacific. Right smack in the middle of my work day.

Like I said, even if we do weekends it'll be next to impossible to nail a time slot that works for everyone.

East coast may want to do something together that works for them.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2015, 03:25:22 pm »
We could even alternate. 1 week west coast, next week east coast.

That'd be pretty cool.

retroone

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2015, 03:26:41 pm »

That'd be pretty cool.
I like this idea. It would be easier on everyone's schedule.

kashell

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2015, 03:37:26 pm »

That'd be pretty cool.

Yes. Let's do this.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2015, 03:38:19 pm »
That would be cool, alternate weeks. And through out the week, we can come up with subjects to discuss and content so come show time, the host are ready to go.

Also, i wonder if the admins can promote it on the facebook page and twitter account? I see the twitter and facebook isn't all that active, but it would help us.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 03:42:34 pm by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

davifus

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2015, 04:14:35 pm »
Eastern Time
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2015, 04:15:35 pm »
I wanna do a short segment we release on Mondays called VGMondays all about music.  8)

tpugmire

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2015, 04:31:26 pm »
That would be cool, alternate weeks. And through out the week, we can come up with subjects to discuss and content so come show time, the host are ready to go.

Also, i wonder if the admins can promote it on the facebook page and twitter account? I see the twitter and facebook isn't all that active, but it would help us.

I can handle the facebook page. Matt, Scott, and I are the only ones that have access.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2015, 05:10:12 pm »
I'm thinking maybe we make this it's own youtube channel Also. This way if any of us want to get together say for example during E3 and want to do a damage report on it we can without needing certain people's passwords to make a podcast and it will definitely help if we'really splitting it east/west. Also if we ever just want to do sort of a VGC VS it would be a place we could upload any captured footage. I know I'm looking into capture cards... if that makes any  sense at all.

retroone

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2015, 05:45:10 pm »
I wanna do a short segment we release on Mondays called VGMondays all about music.  8)
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Couldn't they put a small tab or player on the forum homepage like how StoneAgeGamer does?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:47:20 pm by retroone »

retroone

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2015, 05:46:47 pm »
Could they please put a small tab or player on the forum homepage like how StoneAgeGamer does?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:49:07 pm by retroone »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2015, 06:58:50 pm »
Not much into music, so I wouldn't be much of help, but I do like the idea!

I can handle the facebook page. Matt, Scott, and I are the only ones that have access.

Awesome, thanks.

I'm thinking maybe we make this it's own youtube channel Also. This way if any of us want to get together say for example during E3 and want to do a damage report on it we can without needing certain people's passwords to make a podcast and it will definitely help if we'really splitting it east/west. Also if we ever just want to do sort of a VGC VS it would be a place we could upload any captured footage. I know I'm looking into capture cards... if that makes any  sense at all.

I was thinking the same thing. We can agree on the channel name, and a handful of us have the password. (we can decide on this stuff on friday and the coming week)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730