Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111542 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2015, 01:22:08 am »
Also Mr. Nikon will be hosting in a tutu. :)

mrnikon

« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2015, 01:23:59 am »
Also Mr. Nikon will be hosting in a tutu. :)
great you ruined the suprise!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2015, 01:26:00 am »
My goodness, I just can't win for losing.  :-\ I saw the google+ notification, but I thought we ended up cancelling.  ::)

Will the East Coast show be using these same questions, that way we can prep?

For your intro and pick ups i say yes. So people get to know you.

As for hot topics, I say yes, but don't cover things we have covered already (this is just me). Or pick a different topic, like gaming news/upcoming releases/etc/topic of ur choice.

Like for Tuesday, GTA  5 heist release, so that night, I can prob quickly cover it and how good/bad it is.

What fighterpilot said. :) we can be as in sync or separate as we want. I don't mind honcho-ing the west coast one but the East Coast ones I will be hit and miss depending on the times. Like today we got lucky because I didn't have church and my on-call pager didn't go off until it was time to wrap up anyway!

:) so if east coasters want a different set of topics or something I leave that to Red and the other East Coasters to decide! :)
I will try and see if I can get one started tomarow night 9pm eastern 8pm central. us central/eastern  time zone people want to join in let me know. This will be another test run.

Ill try and get on, and get my mic tested and see if I can make it louder.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2015, 01:33:30 am »
I uploaded an edited version (deleted 40 minutes of my fail) of episode 1 to the new podcast youtube page.

So now we have episode 2 (which I think went fine but just lacked structure) and episode 1 which (amazingly) looks pretty good with all the fail cut out of it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg/videos

kashell

« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2015, 09:00:03 am »
I didn't think it was happening yesterday! XD My bad. Hopefully the show went well. So, the plan is for Tuesday March 10th? Is that right? If so, I'll totally try to be there. Give me the whens and wheres so everyone can hear my fabulous, glamorous voice.

« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2015, 10:35:02 am »
So can I get a confirmed time/day for the next East Coast broadcast? Was that the one planned for tonight at 9pm Eastern time?

So many times and days being named, I want to be sure I'm not getting confused. xD

mrnikon

« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2015, 10:49:07 am »
So can I get a confirmed time/day for the next East Coast broadcast? Was that the one planned for tonight at 9pm Eastern time?

So many times and days being named, I want to be sure I'm not getting confused. xD
I will be doing one tonight so I can get the hang of the hosting side of it. And yes 9pm Eastern time. so nay eastern/central time people what to join in let me know.

kashell

« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2015, 10:51:45 am »
So that would be 8PM for us Central Time folks? I'd love to be there!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2015, 11:13:34 am »
Monday: East Coast Test Run #2.
Time: 9pm eastern time. (8pm-Central, 7pm-Mtn time, 6pm west coast)

Tuesday: West Coast Test Run #2
Time: 8:30pm west coast (9:30 Mtn, 10:30 Central, 11:30 East Coast)

I didn't think it was happening yesterday! XD My bad. Hopefully the show went well. So, the plan is for Tuesday March 10th? Is that right? If so, I'll totally try to be there. Give me the whens and wheres so everyone can hear my fabulous, glamorous voice.
Yes at 8:30pm west coast time. (so 10:30pm central time)

I will be doing one tonight so I can get the hang of the hosting side of it. And yes 9pm Eastern time. so nay eastern/central time people what to join in let me know.
Yes, 8 pm central time. I will be on for a bit to test my mic.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

mrnikon

« Reply #234 on: March 09, 2015, 11:15:39 am »
Yep. You are following/in the circle of the retro reload pod cast on google plus?

kashell

« Reply #235 on: March 09, 2015, 11:19:39 am »
Yep. You are following/in the circle of the retro reload pod cast on google plus?

I.......think so? Is there a link?

Also, I have a topic idea:

*Talk about one of your favorite video game purchasing experiences
*Talk about one of your least favorite video game purchasing experiences

Just a thought. ^.~

mrnikon

« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2015, 11:34:22 am »

I.......think so? Is there a link?

Also, I have a topic idea:

*Talk about one of your favorite video game purchasing experiences
*Talk about one of your least favorite video game purchasing experiences

Just a thought. ^.~
Sounds good. this should be the link to the page https://plus.google.com/u/0/114113695423136730037/ also if your google plus id is different PM me so I know.

kashell

« Reply #237 on: March 09, 2015, 11:37:52 am »
It says I'm "Friends" with that link.

mrnikon

« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2015, 11:47:20 am »
OK you should be fine then, also was that you who just added me on the Google plus just now? Since I know a lot of us have different names on here then Google land. I have some of them down, hopefully after a the next few we should have them all down.

kashell

« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2015, 11:54:22 am »
OK you should be fine then, also was that you who just added me on the Google plus just now? Since I know a lot of us have different names on here then Google land. I have some of them down, hopefully after a the next few we should have them all down.

The stunning lad in the green shirt standing on top of the anchor? Most likely. ^^

I saw the others on there and just did some binge adding.