Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111538 times)

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #390 on: March 20, 2015, 09:48:10 am »
NEXT WEEK TOPIC IDEAS?

• Opinions on console modification. Do you have any modded systems; if so what can they do? Does modding lower or raise it's value?
  • Things to look forward to on Nintendo's new home console.
  • Importing foreign games/systems. Any region exclusive favorites? Tips on importing?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:51:28 am by badATchaos »

mrnikon

« Reply #391 on: March 20, 2015, 10:05:51 am »
NEXT WEEK TOPIC IDEAS?

• Opinions on console modification. Do you have any modded systems; if so what can they do? Does modding lower or raise it's value?
  • Importing foreign games/systems. Any region exclusive favorites? Tips on importing?
I like those ideas, maybe each week one of us should talk about a favorite cartoon or show from back in the day, I would say one of us a week could do this. and talking about over priced games... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Secret-of-Mana-2-Super-Nintendo-SNES-CARTRIDGE-ONLY-/121591728906?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4f6e8b0a

kashell

« Reply #392 on: March 20, 2015, 10:06:50 am »
I like all three of those, especially the first one.

Also, I decided to use a new email address for the Google Plus thing. You may have all just received a friend request (or at least the Google Plus equivalent) from kashelltriumph@gmail.com. From now on, use that one for sending the links to the group hang out.

Just an FYI for everyone. ^^

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #393 on: March 20, 2015, 10:16:17 am »
NEXT WEEK TOPIC IDEAS?

I like those ideas, maybe each week one of us should talk about a favorite cartoon or show from back in the day, I would say one of us a week could do this. and talking about over priced games... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Secret-of-Mana-2-Super-Nintendo-SNES-CARTRIDGE-ONLY-/121591728906?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4f6e8b0a

Wow.... someone needs to be punched lol

Also, for the guys with access to the youtube, on yesterday Episode, you should put "episode 6" so people know where is next in order.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 10:18:27 am by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

mrnikon

« Reply #394 on: March 20, 2015, 10:22:10 am »
NEXT WEEK TOPIC IDEAS?

Wow.... someone needs to be punched lol

Also, for the guys with access to the youtube, on yesterday Episode, you should put "episode 6" so people know where is next in order.
Remember it is CARTRIDGE ONLY...

I forgot to do the episode 6...I will get on that.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #395 on: March 20, 2015, 10:36:41 am »
Also, one day, doesn't matter if west or east does it, but we (well the older guys, i wasn't alive yet), should talk about the Video Game crash in the early to mid 80s (the video game crash of 1982 according to wiki)....  I think that would be a really good topic to discuss and why it happen...

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #396 on: March 20, 2015, 11:16:26 am »
I keep forgetting about this. I want to participate somehow.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #397 on: March 20, 2015, 11:26:03 am »
I keep forgetting about this. I want to participate somehow.

Tuesday are West Coast day

Thursday is East Coast/Central day

You can join in on either one :)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #398 on: March 20, 2015, 11:54:12 am »
More and more I'm feeling like live shows just wont line up with my schedule. I'll stick to trying to make my cinematech reboot if you guys are okay with premiering episodes on/in conjunction with the show? Anyone willing to help record footage for this?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #399 on: March 20, 2015, 12:22:53 pm »
More and more I'm feeling like live shows just wont line up with my schedule. I'll stick to trying to make my cinematech reboot if you guys are okay with premiering episodes on/in conjunction with the show? Anyone willing to help record footage for this?

We have to be careful with that, we don't want to run across copyright infringements, all it takes is one flag/report to shut us down and we lose everything. With the way Nintendo is...

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #400 on: March 20, 2015, 01:33:59 pm »

We have to be careful with that, we don't want to run across copyright infringements, all it takes is one flag/report to shut us down and we lose everything. With the way Nintendo is...

I mean as long as we aren't monetizing it doesn't matter. They only care about monetization, so unless one of yall wanna make the money off this its not really a problem no?

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #401 on: March 20, 2015, 07:08:26 pm »

I mean as long as we aren't monetizing it doesn't matter. They only care about monetization, so unless one of yall wanna make the money off this its not really a problem no?

Actually we just got flagged this week because of the Mario 3 music from the 10 minute play of "Cat Mario" we did.

It's a good thing we're not broadcasting until Tuesday because it gives me time to calm down.

I'm considering letting folks vote on which Nintendo console they can see me wipe my butt with on the show.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #402 on: March 20, 2015, 07:20:31 pm »

Actually we just got flagged this week because of the Mario 3 music from the 10 minute play of "Cat Mario" we did.

It's a good thing we're not broadcasting until Tuesday because it gives me time to calm down.

I'm considering letting folks vote on which Nintendo console they can see me wipe my butt with on the show.

But I mean getting flagged you can just turn over monetary rights to nintendo no?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #403 on: March 20, 2015, 09:28:45 pm »

But I mean getting flagged you can just turn over monetary rights to nintendo no?

I don't know about all that but i dont think its worth the risk......

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #404 on: March 20, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »
It's not a big deal. I've had all kinds of flags over the years. Flags are automated. The copyright owner notified and can choose to act upon it. If they want they can have an ad appear before our video. Big whoop.