Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111574 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #465 on: March 28, 2015, 12:06:15 pm »
Last night was probably the most entertaining. It was great having dashy-poo join us. Do you mind if I call you dashy-poo? ^^

Shout outs to everyone who participated. I really enjoyed hearing the opinions on all of the topics.

Thanks to fauxshot for keeping it real. Thanks to bad@chaos for his dancing ability. Thanks to mrnikon for letting us see the super-kewl MMX2 and MMX3 from Japan. Thanks to redblaze for showing off another cool video game shirt.

I'm already thinking up some ideas for next Thursday, but IIRC, someone already had a few neat ideas to discuss. I'm looking forward to it.
So can we call you Kashy-washy now?

I've been called that (and many other variations of Kashell) for years. You can use whichever sounds the best.
I prefer Kashy-baby!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #466 on: March 28, 2015, 01:08:09 pm »
This thread just got weird. I like it.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #467 on: March 28, 2015, 01:36:47 pm »
Last night was probably the most entertaining. It was great having dashy-poo join us. Do you mind if I call you dashy-poo? ^^

Shout outs to everyone who participated. I really enjoyed hearing the opinions on all of the topics.

Thanks to fauxshot for keeping it real. Thanks to bad@chaos for his dancing ability. Thanks to mrnikon for letting us see the super-kewl MMX2 and MMX3 from Japan. Thanks to redblaze for showing off another cool video game shirt.

I'm already thinking up some ideas for next Thursday, but IIRC, someone already had a few neat ideas to discuss. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been called that (and many other variations of Kashell) for years. You can use whichever sounds the best.
I prefer Kashy-baby!

Now I demand that everyone make a parody of Santa Baby, except now it's Kashy-baby. I'll expect some fantastic choruses and verses on my desk by Monday.

mrnikon

« Reply #468 on: March 28, 2015, 02:53:07 pm »

I prefer Kashy-baby!

Now I demand that everyone make a parody of Santa Baby, except now it's Kashy-baby. I'll expect some fantastic choruses and verses on my desk by Monday.
OK will have one done for you Thursday.

kashell

« Reply #469 on: March 28, 2015, 04:49:01 pm »
That's going to be awesome. I can't wait!

« Reply #470 on: March 28, 2015, 06:33:20 pm »
Just caught up on the show it's going well.. The only problem is that the audio is glitchy sometimes ... Other than that you guys are doing great ...  :D

mrnikon

« Reply #471 on: March 30, 2015, 10:46:31 am »
Tomorrow night! 8:30 Pacific, 9:30 Mountain,10:30 Central 11:30 Eastern. it will be a special Topic!

https://plus.google.com/events/ct9jqep7ubr0f12n7862du6cnug

kashell

« Reply #472 on: March 30, 2015, 11:20:55 am »
Tomorrow night! 8:30 Pacific, 9:30 Mountain,10:30 Central 11:30 Eastern. it will be a special Topic!

Who will be chatting tomorrow alongside you? fighterpilot and dash?

tpugmire

« Reply #473 on: March 30, 2015, 11:34:45 am »
I'll be there too.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

mrnikon

« Reply #474 on: March 30, 2015, 11:36:34 am »
I'll be there too.
So it will be the group of us 30 somethings....

kashell

« Reply #475 on: March 30, 2015, 11:49:00 am »
That sounds like a good group. I'm excited to listen to it.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #476 on: March 30, 2015, 11:54:55 am »

Who will be chatting tomorrow alongside you? fighterpilot and dash?

Actually, I won't be on this tuesday, due to the special topic. I lack knowledge on the topic, and wouldn't be able to contribute much, so i will likely join east coast on thursday.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tpugmire

« Reply #477 on: March 30, 2015, 07:22:01 pm »
I don't have much to add either, but this one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #478 on: March 30, 2015, 08:02:36 pm »
I'm so stinking jealous of you guys getting to join. Soon... soon.

kashell

« Reply #479 on: March 31, 2015, 09:43:16 am »
I'm super excited for y'alls show tonight. Knock 'em dead!