Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111529 times)

kashell

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #570 on: April 22, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »
This was probably the most educational of all of the shows. Marc wowed us with his knowledge, expertise, braces and tour of his cool office. It was great having him on. Shout outs to everyone for bringing their A game.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to sing happy birthday to bad@chaos. ;__;

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #571 on: April 23, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »
I told Marc if he or any coworker ever wanna come on down the road they are more then welcome too^

Also, tonight show, the East Coast team will have a special guest

Be sure to watch live, Mr Nikon will be missing out on the blackhawks game to do the show.... What a great guy :D

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

mrnikon

« Reply #572 on: April 23, 2015, 09:09:49 pm »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #573 on: April 24, 2015, 12:14:31 am »
I am sorry Mr. Nikon :(

Please dont hate me  :'(

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #574 on: April 24, 2015, 09:48:16 am »
As expected, last night was a hoot and a holler. Great job to everyone for showing off their stuff.

Shout outs to fighterpilot for keeping the peace, dashy-poo for showing that scruff, mrnikon for showing us how to wear a sleeveless shirt, and redblaze for working that ponytail. bad@chaos and fauxshot, you were both missed terribly but we managed to persevere and power through the show.

We had a special guest on yesterday! A huge shout out to him for entertaining us with what he does. I've known him for years, but this was the first time we got to chat "face to face." It's always fun getting to know the person behind the username and learning more about them in the process.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode where we will have another EXTRA special guest.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #575 on: April 24, 2015, 11:55:05 am »
Redblaze should have pig tails next show. Who agrees? :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #576 on: April 24, 2015, 12:00:56 pm »

Nah should of done that last week since there was at least another foot of hair then.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #577 on: April 24, 2015, 12:18:03 pm »

Nah should of done that last week since there was at least another foot of hair then.

Could have donated it to me or dash  :D

1049-2600-8730

tpugmire

« Reply #578 on: April 24, 2015, 12:22:53 pm »
So I've been building a camera/lighting rig over the last couple weeks. I just did a couple quick tests to make sure the sound and lighting is good. I'm in the process of writing a little intro script. I've run into a small problem and I need some help. I can't come up with a good name for the video series. Whoever suggests the best name will get a shout out on the first episode.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #579 on: April 24, 2015, 12:35:57 pm »
So I've been building a camera/lighting rig over the last couple weeks. I just did a couple quick tests to make sure the sound and lighting is good. I'm in the process of writing a little intro script. I've run into a small problem and I need some help. I can't come up with a good name for the video series. Whoever suggests the best name will get a shout out on the first episode.

The Retro Fix

Fix It with Tpugmire (while in fancy TV voice over)

Retro Gaming Repairs

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #580 on: April 24, 2015, 12:52:14 pm »
Oh and if you haven't yet, like our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/retroreloadpodcast

1049-2600-8730

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #581 on: April 24, 2015, 09:04:18 pm »

Repair Reload
Retro Repair

Super Repair Reload
Repair 64
RepairU

Repair Station

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #582 on: April 24, 2015, 09:41:47 pm »

Is it for the retro reload channel?
I got a few ideas of repairs and stuff I want to cover so if you feel like alternating.

Gamer's Toolbox was the name I was thinking of.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #583 on: April 24, 2015, 09:53:17 pm »

I got a few ideas of repairs and stuff I want to cover so if you feel like alternating.

I like it ^

1049-2600-8730

tpugmire

« Reply #584 on: April 24, 2015, 10:00:52 pm »

I'm down. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com