Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111561 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #645 on: May 19, 2015, 02:16:58 pm »
I would love to see it live sometime, but you start when im already sleeping.
You Euro guys should start up your crew, and arrange and time and do an episode every once in a while. The show doesn't just have to be us Americans :D
I'm going to stay up late for this.  You better make it worth my while.   :P

Well the point of a podcast is to listen to it later.

But he can ask questions during the live show ;)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #646 on: May 19, 2015, 02:48:08 pm »
I would love to see it live sometime, but you start when im already sleeping.
You Euro guys should start up your crew, and arrange and time and do an episode every once in a while. The show doesn't just have to be us Americans :D
I'm going to stay up late for this.  You better make it worth my while.   :P

Well the point of a podcast is to listen to it later.

But he can ask questions during the live show ;)

Im not interessted in starting a podcast. I don't have a camera or mic on my PC.

But it would be nice to see it live sometime, and maybe when i have a week off work ill try to grap a show.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #647 on: May 19, 2015, 10:51:58 pm »
I am gonna need live people to keep me updated on the game

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #648 on: May 19, 2015, 11:22:58 pm »
Tonights snow

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:19:48 am by fighterpilot562 »

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #649 on: May 20, 2015, 02:19:23 am »
Ducks lost tonight, be sure to like and sub tonights show to make me feel better.

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #650 on: May 20, 2015, 10:19:05 am »
That was a blast!  I loved it.  I'm going to have to make a bunch of changes.  This was quick and dirty on my end.  It was on an iPad with shitty lighting.  I told y'all my internet was trash. 

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #651 on: May 20, 2015, 11:04:30 am »
That was a blast!  I loved it.  I'm going to have to make a bunch of changes.  This was quick and dirty on my end.  It was on an iPad with shitty lighting.  I told y'all my internet was trash.
But it was good to finally have you on :D . And also having Mr Maximo coming back on for his 2nd show. I love the regular crew, but I always found it more fun when new guys and guys who only come on sometimes join us.

1049-2600-8730

maximo310

« Reply #652 on: May 20, 2015, 03:32:28 pm »
But it was good to finally have you on :D . And also having Mr Maximo coming back on for his 2nd show. I love the regular crew, but I always found it more fun when new guys and guys who only come on sometimes join us.
Yes, that was a good show. The only thing that I think we missed on the show was the manuals vs. no manuals, but that's a bit understandable since we decided to take more time to talk about the other topics. Anyways, I'm looking forward to being on any future shows!

kashell

« Reply #653 on: May 20, 2015, 03:42:48 pm »
Yes, that was a good show. The only thing that I think we missed on the show was the manuals vs. no manuals, but that's a bit understandable since we decided to take more time to talk about the other topics. Anyways, I'm looking forward to being on any future shows!

Say what? That Maximo was you? The next time you plan to show up, I demand we make an episode dedicated to the greatness of the SaGa series.

maximo310

« Reply #654 on: May 20, 2015, 04:19:05 pm »

Say what? That Maximo was you? The next time you plan to show up, I demand we make an episode dedicated to the greatness of the SaGa series.
Yes, the one and only 8).  I was a bit surprised because usually I see you on the show, but don't worry I'll be making some more appearances for future shows, so we could defenitely incorperate that idea for an episode or as part of an episode( but i mostly like the former).

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #655 on: May 21, 2015, 05:30:05 am »
I was so heart broken the "Story Time with DashV" segment was trashed (audio wise) that I completely remastered it on my end. :)

Enjoy "Story Time with DashV" the way God intended!

Uploaded a new video the old one had a weird encoding glitch.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:55:30 pm by dashv »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #656 on: May 21, 2015, 10:18:14 am »
I was so heart broken the "Story Time with DashV" segment was trashed (audio wise) that I completely remastered it on my end. :)

The first story was better.  It had more la pass-i-on.  I dig it this though.  Makes me want to do one.

« Reply #657 on: May 21, 2015, 02:15:38 pm »
Gotta find a way to boost that mic turf.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:17:11 pm by badATchaos »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #658 on: May 21, 2015, 02:54:29 pm »
Gotta find a way to boost that mic turf.

It was on an iPad.  It was make-shift.  I'm not a permanent fixture yet.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #659 on: May 21, 2015, 02:55:27 pm »

The first story was better.  It had more la pass-i-on.  I dig it this though.  Makes me want to do one.

I agree. It's like you said. Sometimes remakes can't live up to the original.

I had to replied the video, turf can you edit the link in your post to point to the new version in my post? :)

Also I'd rather have a turf on iPad with low audio than no turf! :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:57:07 pm by dashv »