Author Topic: Can't add items on Mobile Site  (Read 1306 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Can't add items on Mobile Site
« on: March 10, 2015, 07:31:00 pm »
What changed on the mobile site?  Now I can't add anything to my collection on the mobile site. There's no add item button. I can't add to my wishlist, collection, sell list, or anything.

I'm on an iPhone.

Anyone else having this problem?

maximo310

Re: Can't add items on Mobile Site
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:09:18 am »
I use the Android build of the app, and I can add items, but it sometimes doesn't save the checkboxes of items I enter into my collection. I know that some of the other features are listed as coming son but the app hasn't been updated for a long time so maybe some functionality on iOS got messed up along the line. I'm not sure.

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »
I've never been able to do much on the site from my phone. I've brought it up to Matt before.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

rancesama

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 05:04:21 pm »
I too have trouble using the mobile site when it comes to adding things. I use a Windows Phone so the Android app isn't an option for me. I would LOVE for a Windows Phone app to come out  :-\

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 02:45:49 am »
Are you hitting the horizontal three squares at the top left of the screen? It should open up the side bar where you can browse your platforms and submit a new item.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 01:51:05 am »
Are you hitting the horizontal three squares at the top left of the screen? It should open up the side bar where you can browse your platforms and submit a new item.

I'm not trying to submit a new item. I'm trying to add something to my collection after I search for it.
I don't get the options to add to collection/wishlist/sell list at the bottom like I used to.

matt

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 06:31:44 pm »

I'm not trying to submit a new item. I'm trying to add something to my collection after I search for it.
I don't get the options to add to collection/wishlist/sell list at the bottom like I used to.

Looking into this now.

matt

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 06:34:26 pm »
aand it looks like our new ad provider is screwing things up. May have to replace them again...

matt

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 07:05:14 pm »
Okay this should be corrected. I tweaked the ad settings and completely hid them from the mobile pages. Please test again and report back.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 09:16:11 pm »
Fully functionally again, boss. Thanks.