Author Topic: CDi Controller  (Read 2192 times)

silversyx

CDi Controller
« on: March 17, 2015, 10:26:08 pm »
Just got a CDi but it doesn't have a controller, if anyone spots one for around $30 or less online will you let me know? doesn't matter which one cuz I see tons of price ranges for all of them. Thanks! :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: CDi Controller
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 02:15:21 am »
Just got a CDi but it doesn't have a controller, if anyone spots one for around $30 or less online will you let me know? doesn't matter which one cuz I see tons of price ranges for all of them. Thanks! :)

Good luck. I'm stuck playing games with the crappy spoon controller because a normal one costs more than the console!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 07:44:36 am »
What those things are dirt cheap 0.o?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:35:01 pm »
I wish you would have posted this like a month ago there was a CDi system at the local gaming store that would have came with 5 controlers (2 spoons, 1 wireless with a raised joystick, and 2 others kinds that looked about the same 1 with a joystick the other with a d-pad). i thought about purchasing it when i saw it but i didnt have the money at the time so i passed it up and it was gone the week after.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

silversyx

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 08:08:26 pm »
I can't even find a crappy spoon controller O.o

tpugmire

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 06:41:02 pm »
I'm in the same boat. I have a boxed CDi 450 with the craptastic spoon controller. There's a listing on eBay for two gamepads for just over $100.00. That's the best deal currently out there. Not sure where to find all these "dirt cheap" controllers I keep hearing about.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 02:17:50 pm »
In the country where the CDI comes from.......Holland

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 08:09:02 am »
In the country where the CDI comes from.......Holland
Yeah i live in Holland cdi consolea  are 30 dollar xd
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

tpugmire

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 03:21:44 pm »
How much do the controllers cost there?  If they are as cheap as people claim, I'll buy a bunch from you if you can find them.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 03:50:40 pm »
This Sunday (29 march) there is a Retro Computer 'fair' in Apeldoorn. There is lots for sale as games and controllers. It shouldnt be hard to find a few there. But as im not going i cant buy some for you. Maybe Koemo1 is going?

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 10:44:25 am »
Which controller, there are 5.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 10:52:58 am »
The 3 button game pad controller.

silversyx

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 11:57:08 am »
I need any of the controllers, I just don't wanna pay $100+...

tpugmire

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 12:11:48 pm »
There is an adapter that someone made a few years ago. It lets you use a Genesis/Megadrive controller instead of a CDi controller. Unfortunately, they aren't being made anymore, and nobody seems to have one for sale.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 04:25:51 pm »
This Sunday (29 march) there is a Retro Computer 'fair' in Apeldoorn. There is lots for sale as games and controllers. It shouldnt be hard to find a few there. But as im not going i cant buy some for you. Maybe Koemo1 is going?
I font live near apeldoorn xd
As a 18  year old it aint easy traveling without a car
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]