Author Topic: Tony Hawk Retrospective  (Read 1077 times)

thekosmickollector

Tony Hawk Retrospective
« on: March 22, 2015, 04:01:08 pm »
Howdy Y'all! So I know it seems like I've been whoring my channel out a lot (and that's probably because I have) but I've finally made something I'm actually happy with, and it isn't even the full thing!

Basically what this is is a trailer for an (as yet unfinished) retrospective video for the "Tony Hawk's" series of games. It's rather heavily inspired by the likes of RetroAhoy and LazyGameReviews, and I'm trying to deliver an almost-professional in-depth look at the series.

So, without further ado, I present you with this link! Please check it out if you have the time, especially if you're interested in the Tony Hawk games or you enjoy Ahoy and LGR's videos. I'm just getting to grips with it all so I'd love some feedback :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6__zZGe6tk

retroone

Re: Tony Hawk Retrospective
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 05:10:28 pm »
Looks good so far! Can't wait to see the final product!

thekosmickollector

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 05:11:59 pm »
Looks good so far! Can't wait to see the final product!

Hurrah! Thank you ^_^

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 05:48:44 pm »
It'll be interesting as there are a few of the offshoot games I never touched, though I was a huge fan of the main games up till they killed the series with the Ride games lol

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 11:01:34 pm »
Dang man! I was looking through games I own to decide if i want to do a retrospective and THPS was one of my options. Hope it goes well! It should be killer

thekosmickollector

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 01:12:12 am »
Dang man! I was looking through games I own to decide if i want to do a retrospective and THPS was one of my options. Hope it goes well! It should be killer
Thank you! I've been wanting to do a retrospective of this series for some time now since I love the game so much :D

thekosmickollector

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 01:15:35 am »
It'll be interesting as there are a few of the offshoot games I never touched, though I was a huge fan of the main games up till they killed the series with the Ride games lol

Yeah, there are a few odd ones out there! That's why I wanted to do a more in-depth kinda thing - there are other TH history videos out there but to my knowledge they don't  really look at, say, the GBC version of Pro Skater 1, or Tony Hawk's Motion and things like that. :)

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 03:48:57 am »

Yeah, there are a few odd ones out there! That's why I wanted to do a more in-depth kinda thing - there are other TH history videos out there but to my knowledge they don't  really look at, say, the GBC version of Pro Skater 1, or Tony Hawk's Motion and things like that. :)

I'm sure for good reasons, but we'll see when you get around to them lol