Author Topic: Completing a Collection  (Read 2807 times)

gf78

Re: Completing a Collection
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 11:21:01 am »
I would like to have a complete Vita collection.  There isn't too much in the way of shovelware and new releases (physical) trickle out at a snail's pace. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 04:26:55 pm »
The only console I have ever considered going for a full set (and still to this day consider it) is the Sega Dreamcast due to it being my favorite console and it having a very manageable library, at least if your doing NTSC titles only.

And I'm like halfway there already :p
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:30:04 pm by bikingjahuty »

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 11:22:23 pm »
I'd like to complete my TG-16 Hucard collection, but Magical Chase is a huge obstacle in my way.

The thing that keeps me from buying a lot of carts is the battery packs failing. I would probably go with a complete Playstation collection over SNES for this reason alone.

gf78

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2015, 11:31:22 am »
I'd like to complete my TG-16 Hucard collection, but Magical Chase is a huge obstacle in my way.

The thing that keeps me from buying a lot of carts is the battery packs failing. I would probably go with a complete Playstation collection over SNES for this reason alone.

That would be one hellaciously impressive collection.   :D
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

pizzasafari

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 02:17:08 pm »
I've fallen in love with the PS Vita, it would probably be the first console I'd look towards if I decided to complete a collection for a console. Especially since it's doomed to probably not have all that many releases, so it probably wouldn't be too difficult.

I guess that'd mean buying up all the gimmicky touch control-laden filthy mucky muck that's dirtied its reputation too but yeah. Go buy a Vita. It's good.