Author Topic: April 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 26514 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: April 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2015, 11:45:24 am »
Went to the flea market for the first time this year, and boy was it worth it. Found everything listed below within the first 20 stalls, and then didn't see anything else. Must have just got lucky today.

First stall I found videogames at I was looking and it was all PS2/Xbox junk, but then I came to the front table and saw some saturn games CIB, after flipping through Vitrua Fighter and Daytona USA I found some great games for decent prices. So I bought:

• Fighters Megamix
  • Fighting Vipers

For a total of $33, only a few bucks off what it was marked but for CIB saturn I'm fine paying that price.

About 10 stalls down I saw a few boxes just packed with games. Saw some jewel cases and PS2 cases. Looked like a lot of crap with some GH titles on top and sports games, but a little ways down I found these.

• Final Fantasy IX
  • Suikoden
  • Vandal Hearts

All CIB except for Vandal Hearts missing the manual.
Got those for $55 because 2 guys were watching over someone elses stall and the one guy was trying to call the owner for each barter and the other guy was like "Hey, screw him, tell him if he wants those extra dollars to get his ass down here himself". So thanks random guy, saved like 10 bucks from the stickers.

Overall great day. Happy I went this morning. And got a good 2k steps in walking around, the hidden good part of the flea market is that its a good workout too :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2015, 02:30:06 pm »
Traded a few games with a guy at my local flea Market and got
Operation Wolf CIB - NES
Silpheed - Sega CD
Phantasy Star 2 - Genesis

argyle

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2015, 04:31:57 am »
I stopped by my nearest Gamestop yesterday and they were swapping out their marketing displays, so my manager friend hooked me up with the Xenoblade 3DS promo poster they had hanging up as well as an oversized Majora's Mask 3D display box.

While I was there, I grabbed Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend to complete my CE of that game. I only need to pick Chrono Phantasma back up and I'll have all of the PS3 Blazblue games, and the complete CE's for the 3 that had them in NA.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2015, 12:36:44 pm »
Yesterday's Goodwill scores. Not much on the gaming front this time, but a decent spread of different stuff for under $20:

soera

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2015, 03:12:13 pm »
Made a deal on another forum and picked up 7 of the 10 blue label SMS cartridges. :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2015, 03:44:36 pm »
Made a deal on another forum and picked up 7 of the 10 blue label SMS cartridges. :)

Well done, sir!  Which three do you lack?

soera

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2015, 03:57:45 pm »
Alex Kidd in Shinobi world, Fantasy zone (which is actually on the way here thanks to a guy from Sega Age that lives in my state) and Ghostbusters.

davifus

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2015, 04:01:11 pm »
Yesterday's Goodwill scores. Not much on the gaming front this time, but a decent spread of different stuff for under $20:

Nice 10000 days
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

doafan

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2015, 06:44:49 pm »
The month is ending so before this happen have to add to my April's purchases the following two titles, was searching only for the Ring king, where i do have to admit that this game is not that good in fact the only reason to add this one into my collection was because this game has caused some controversy in the past with Nintendo policy of censorship in the other hand the seller for some reason also sent me the Tecmo Baseball for free, this one looks like crap but since only paid less than 5 bucks for both of them I don't have any complain  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2015, 10:40:10 pm »
My pace has slowed down quite a bit.

Wish list is almost down to single digits.

These goodies arrived today:

Okami HD for PS3 (imported from Japan)

Thanks to who ever it was (sorry I forget) that clued me in to the existence of a physical (Japan only) PS3 release that it isn't region locked and has English subtitles!

Ducktales 2 Bit Box custom case from Stone Age Gamer.

I already have the game and felt it needed more than a plastic sleeve to protect it.

davifus

« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2015, 12:17:23 am »
Omega Quintet came in today
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

spac316

« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2015, 03:20:34 am »
Got Crackdown for XBox 360.

kevininja

« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2015, 07:24:54 am »
Got The Legend of Kage 2 and Boing! DocomodakeDS for the DS.

kashell

« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2015, 08:27:36 am »
The Omega Quintet CE arrived yesterday. The contents are quality, but I question what why they decided to go with an autograph book? An art book and a CD with the music are pretty SOP these days. The pins are a nice touch. The box that all of the contents came in is sturdy. But, an autograph book? It seems like a waste of paper to me.

argyle

« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2015, 08:54:21 am »
My pace has slowed down quite a bit.

Wish list is almost down to single digits.

These goodies arrived today:

Okami HD for PS3 (imported from Japan)

Thanks to who ever it was (sorry I forget) that clued me in to the existence of a physical (Japan only) PS3 release that it isn't region locked and has English subtitles!

Ducktales 2 Bit Box custom case from Stone Age Gamer.

I already have the game and felt it needed more than a plastic sleeve to protect it.

The Asian version of Okami is the one with English subtitles, not the Japanese one. But before you start feeling too bad, when I got mine I discovered it's basically the downloadable version on a disk - you install it and then don't even use the disk, so it's not like you're playing from the disk, saving hdd space, etc. Still, I am glad I own a physical copy since I love that game. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis