Author Topic: April 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 26797 times)

foxhack

Re: April 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2015, 09:25:31 pm »
... that looks like something I could buy from the Chinese shops in-town. :|

A friend is getting one delivered to my p o box. Guess I'll see it in person soon enough.

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2015, 09:30:45 pm »
It looks a lot better on your picture than on Club Nintendo's picture! I'm super excited to get mine too now :)

Yeah I thought the picture they showed of black on black looked weird, but it's actually a sparkly silver.

... that looks like something I could buy from the Chinese shops in-town. :|

A friend is getting one delivered to my p o box. Guess I'll see it in person soon enough.

It isn't the best.  I wasn't expecting anything super high quality like my own messenger beg which is a very heavy duty canvas feeling bag, but it's not completely awful.  Not like I was gonna use it anyways lol

spac316

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2015, 10:12:51 pm »
Just bought Borderlands The Handsome Collection for XBox One.

doafan

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2015, 10:08:14 am »
Didn't expect to add another game to my collection so soon but yesterday was talking with a partner here at the office and really dunno how but we started talking about old games, at some point he told me that he was trying to gain some extra money from them and when I asked for the titles names never expected to hear about Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars so offer him $ 10.00 bucks for it, as soon I arrived home tested this fella and created a new profile just to watch the scene where Mario founds Princess Peach Dildo's at her room :-[

Guess that it was a good purchase, as everybody can see from the images the condition of the cartridge and the label is not mint but it is good enough (I give it a 8.5), the minimum price for this one at Amazon or eBay is between the $ 45 and $ 50 bucks so at least for me it was a very good deal.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2015, 10:23:29 am »
Was in walmart and found one of the harder to find Wii U games, Game & Wario for $30.

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2015, 12:18:24 pm »
Went to a pawn shop before class today and they had just gotten tired of their video games sitting around since they were overpriced so all 360 and ps3 games were $3 and all psp were $2 so I picked up infamous 1 and 2, one of the king of fighters on 360, stoked, nothing too great here, but then came the psp games and I got star ocean second evolution, disgaea 2, fading shadows (New), test drive unlimited, and a couple others I cant remember.  Everything's complete for $27 pretty glad I stopped :)

abe

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2015, 06:32:38 pm »
Mail time! :D Today I got Ice Hockey (NES) and Bust-A-Move '99 (PS1) in the mail today. Unfortunately, as expected, the case for the PS1 game didn't quite make the trip here. It's not completely wrecked, but it doesn't quite open properly now. The disc is in perfect condition though. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

devancowan

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2015, 07:32:56 pm »
Mail time! :D Today I got Ice Hockey (NES) and Bust-A-Move '99 (PS1) in the mail today. Unfortunately, as expected, the case for the PS1 game didn't quite make the trip here. It's not completely wrecked, but it doesn't quite open properly now. The disc is in perfect condition though. :)

Hmm, Ice Hockey! Can't wait!  ;D

spac316

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2015, 04:49:10 am »
Bought Ridge Racer type 4 and Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes for PS1 recently. Also got a Nintendo Power and a couple manuals.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2015, 02:13:36 pm »
Bought Ridge Racer type 4 and Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes for PS1 recently. Also got a Nintendo Power and a couple manuals.

Good issue of Nintendo Power. Love the earlier issues, they had the coolest covers in those first few years.

spac316

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »
I redeemed my Club Nintendo Elite status gift. I wasn't really planning to until I saw that The Mysterious Murasame Castle was one of them So that's what I got.

Farewell Club Nintendo. Fun while it lasted...

abe

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2015, 05:26:40 pm »
So, I've got a really weird story today. I was at EB Games today and saw that they had the limited edition of Perfect Dark Zero (360) for only $5 (same price as the standard edition). It was in more or less perfect condition and had all of it's inserts. I already had a copy of the standard edition and I figured I may as well buy the LE for $5. When I went up to the counter and one of the employees got the disc for the game, I asked if they had the bonus DVD too that was supposed to come with the LE. The employee, who didn't appear to make any effort to look for the copy with the bonus disc, tells me that it was probably never traded in with one. Now, I think he's full of s*** and probably just didn't want to look for it, because somebody who kept the game in immaculate condition like that with all of the other inserts wouldn't have bothered to keep just the DVD and trade in the rest. He then proceeds to be rather pushy with getting me to buy their foolish scratch protection replacement nonsense (which for $2 is almost half the cost of the game), and with preordering crap, so I'm even more annoyed at this point. When I got home I got out my standard edition of the game because I planned on giving it away to somebody I know would play it. When I opened up its case what did I find? The DVD from the limited edition which I was missing from the copy I had bought today. :o Now I have a complete copy of the limited edition. :D

Anyways... Today's pickups:
-Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (PS3) ;D -This was the first time I had actually seen a copy of this in a store anywhere. This version of the game came out before Sega started localizing all of them and before the series had gained in popularity over here, so it's not particularly common, unlike the newer entries in the franchise.

-Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (360) :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2015, 09:59:31 pm »
I spent a massive amount in a pawnshop today. I bought back stuff I already bought over the last 12-15 years. I'm not sure I'd piss on her if she was on fire.

karyann

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2015, 10:14:09 pm »
So, I've got a really weird story today. I was at EB Games today and saw that they had the limited edition of Perfect Dark Zero (360) for only $5 (same price as the standard edition). It was in more or less perfect condition and had all of it's inserts. I already had a copy of the standard edition and I figured I may as well buy the LE for $5. When I went up to the counter and one of the employees got the disc for the game, I asked if they had the bonus DVD too that was supposed to come with the LE. The employee, who didn't appear to make any effort to look for the copy with the bonus disc, tells me that it was probably never traded in with one. Now, I think he's full of s*** and probably just didn't want to look for it, because somebody who kept the game in immaculate condition like that with all of the other inserts wouldn't have bothered to keep just the DVD and trade in the rest. He then proceeds to be rather pushy with getting me to buy their foolish scratch protection replacement nonsense (which for $2 is almost half the cost of the game), and with preordering crap, so I'm even more annoyed at this point. When I got home I got out my standard edition of the game because I planned on giving it away to somebody I know would play it. When I opened up its case what did I find? The DVD from the limited edition which I was missing from the copy I had bought today. :o Now I have a complete copy of the limited edition. :D

Anyways... Today's pickups:
-Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (PS3) ;D -This was the first time I had actually seen a copy of this in a store anywhere. This version of the game came out before Sega started localizing all of them and before the series had gained in popularity over here, so it's not particularly common, unlike the newer entries in the franchise.

-Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (360) :)

Cool story for that Perfect Dark! Gotta love when that happens :) Also, I've never seen Project Diva F in any store yet either. How much did you get it for, if I may ask? :)

foxhack

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2015, 12:07:45 am »
I spent a massive amount in a pawnshop today. I bought back stuff I already bought over the last 12-15 years. I'm not sure I'd piss on her if she was on fire.

Oh, you couldn't get them to give you back your stuff? :(