Author Topic: What is the best way to play Xenoblade Chronicles?  (Read 3509 times)

Re: What is the best way to play Xenoblade Chronicles?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 03:03:56 am »
^ I don't know. I think it's spiked in price somewhat due to the renewed interest from Xenoblade 3D. I bet after the hype of that game goes down, the price will cool off a little bit on the Wii version.
Very unlikely, it is rather uncommon to begin with even with the reprint. So i don't see it going below $50 again, and it'll probably rise as time goes on. It'll always be a pricy game when it comes to the wii version. >.<

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 03:41:17 am »
Play the Wii version on the WiiU :)

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 04:49:33 am »
I prefer 3DS version because of its portability.

azure

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 11:08:44 am »
I prefer 3DS version because of its portability.
This ^^^ Playing it on the Wii U really is the best way.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 01:23:28 pm »
I know it's a rare game, and over time it will continue to go up. I'm talking just the immediate spike in sales is due to Xenoblade 3D. Same as the recent spike in price for Majora's Mask on N64 is due to the 3DS version. People get reminded of how cool the game is due to the new advertising, and then they go and seek it out, even some people that aren't normally classic game collectors. I'm not saying it will go down to $30 or something, I'm just saying instead of seeing $70 prices on eBay, we might get back down to $50 after the hype of Xenoblade 3D goes down.

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 01:42:56 pm »
Well, until I can get an emulated version working, or get a deal on the Wii version, having the 3DS version isn't the worst, simply because I just found out I have to move in the next few weeks into a new house and be completely moved by the end of May, so the handheld version will be quite handy lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 02:07:19 pm »
I'd have to go with the Wii version, personally, just because I'd have to get one of those damn "New" 3DS. I've heard this game won't work on a 3DS XL. >:(

Either way that game is an expensive investment for me.

I really hope New 3DS exclusives don't become a big thing. I mean I just bought the XL model a year and some months back. And now I'm worried if I'm last-gen already!