Author Topic: Its about damned time ...  (Read 1004 times)

soera

Its about damned time ...
« on: April 12, 2017, 11:31:10 pm »
http://operationrainfall.com/2017/04/12/nintendo-direct-amiibo/

Ive been waiting to add Bayonetta and Cloud for ever!

hexen

Re: Its about damned time ...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 12:37:07 am »
I like that both looks of Bayonetta are represented. It's nice to have options for Cloud, but I prefer his original look.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 01:34:27 am »
THE 5 STEPS TO THE BAYONETTA/CLOUD AMIIBO REVEAL

Shock

Denial

Realization and Happiness

Acceptance

Back to waiting for Tomba 3, Half Life 3, Klonoa 3, and a Pichu DLC

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 01:51:11 am »
I'm still wondering why it took them so long to release these.  I had assumed they decided to save them for a Smash Bros port for Switch, but clearly not.  I mean, maybe they'll announce it E3, but it won't be out for awhile.

Either way, I'll be grabbing at lease normal Cloud and one of the Bayo's.

spac316

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 04:15:45 pm »
Yeah, finally!
But now...I have six more amiibo to buy...and a another 3 more Zelda amibo...and a Pikmin...and 3 more for Splatoon. couple more Fire Emblem...Ugh!  :-\

My bank account is gonna hate me...

soera

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:57:22 pm »
One of the Cloud versions and one of the Link versions is gamestop only so get your pre orders in now before they are gone.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:17:23 pm »
One of the Cloud versions and one of the Link versions is gamestop only so get your pre orders in now before they are gone.

Specifically Advent Children Cloud and Twilight Princess Link are pre-orders at Gamestop.

Amazon seems to be getting Skyward Sword Link and Female Corrin.

Bayonetta 1 seems to be another exclusive, but no details yet. Maybe Target? They had exclusive before.

azure

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 05:28:50 pm »
Oh great, more exclusives.

soera

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 10:02:59 am »
As of now, the Bayonetta player 2 and the MM Link are Best buy exclusives and available for pre-order.

Flashback2012

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 06:22:21 pm »
As of now, the Bayonetta player 2 and the MM Link are Best buy exclusives and available for pre-order.

Looks like Majora's Mask Link is already sold out.

Jesus Christ Nintendo, pull your heads out of your arses and just make more!  >:(

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 06:47:39 pm »

Looks like Majora's Mask Link is already sold out.

Jesus Christ Nintendo, pull your heads out of your arses and just make more!  >:(

I'm all but certain these product shortages are being used to maintain interest in their products. I hate them as much as the next consumer, but I can't say it doesn't work.