Author Topic: May 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 25314 times)

Re: May 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2015, 10:26:33 am »
New items:

:)

doafan

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2015, 10:41:18 am »
After a long wait my last purchase has finally arrived this morning, it took me a couple of time but I was finally able to found my copy of Gyromite with the only an original Famicom / Nes adapter developed by Nintendo, guess was lucky enough to find a good seller that allowed to check different things in the cartridge without open it, I guess that if he knew that the game had one of this adapter he definitely will have raised the price cause only paid $ 18.00 bucks for it, now just need to purchase a Famicom title to perform some tests but if this game work it will work with the other ones  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2015, 01:02:58 pm »
I started a couple of years ago looking for all the games with Famicom adapters in them.  Gyromite is supposed to be the most common, but I can't find one.  I have Kung Fu, Excitebike, Gumshoe, Hogan's Alley, and Stack-up.  There are only about 20 or so titles that have them.  I wanted to get them all. 

doafan

« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2015, 09:55:47 am »
To be quite honest before this purchase I did a lot of research also received some advice from my friends who told me that if I wanted the adapter it definitely should be in a Gyromite cartridge cause all of them found it in the same game, attempted to purchase the following titles (they are the most common to have it) but right now am kinda short of money and since I already own the Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! I did opened without luck, really hope that when I get those games can find another adapter  8)

Clu Clu Land
Donkey Kong Jr.
Duck Hunt
Elevator Action
Excitebike
Golf
Gumshoe
Gyromite
Hogan’s Alley
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!!
Pinball
Raid on Bungeling Bay
Rygar
Soccer
Stack Up
Tennis
Urban Champion
Wizards and Warriors
Wrecking Crew

« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2015, 10:15:57 am »
found mine in a hogans alley

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2015, 12:19:46 pm »
New items:

:)

Link Between Worlds is so good!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2015, 01:59:01 pm »
To be quite honest before this purchase I did a lot of research also received some advice from my friends who told me that if I wanted the adapter it definitely should be in a Gyromite cartridge cause all of them found it in the same game, attempted to purchase the following titles (they are the most common to have it) but right now am kinda short of money and since I already own the Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! I did opened without luck, really hope that when I get those games can find another adapter  8)

Clu Clu Land
Donkey Kong Jr.
Duck Hunt
Elevator Action
Excitebike
Golf
Gumshoe
Gyromite
Hogan’s Alley
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!!
Pinball
Raid on Bungeling Bay
Rygar
Soccer
Stack Up
Tennis
Urban Champion
Wizards and Warriors
Wrecking Crew

Finding a Mike Tyson with one is going to be damn near impossible.  Have you seen a 5 screw MTPO?  There aren't many.  Then you have to find the one with the famicom adapter in it.  I think there's only been 1 of those found over at Nintendo Age. 

I look in every 5 screw game I see.  I can't believe I haven't found one in a Gyromite yet. 

The only one that is guaranteed to have one in it is Stack-Up.  Every copy has a Famicom adapter in it. 

« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2015, 08:56:07 pm »
picked up marvel disney infinity 2.0 from walmart for $24 yesterday

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2015, 09:01:00 pm »
SEGA CLASSICS: ARCADE COLLECTION/SHERLOCK HOLMES bundle for the Sega CD

argyle

« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2015, 10:08:55 pm »

Clu Clu Land
Donkey Kong Jr.
Duck Hunt
Elevator Action
Excitebike
Golf
Gumshoe
Gyromite
Hogan’s Alley
Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!!
Pinball
Raid on Bungeling Bay
Rygar
Soccer
Stack Up
Tennis
Urban Champion
Wizards and Warriors
Wrecking Crew

Finding a Mike Tyson with one is going to be damn near impossible.  Have you seen a 5 screw MTPO?  There aren't many.  Then you have to find the one with the famicom adapter in it.  I think there's only been 1 of those found over at Nintendo Age. 

I look in every 5 screw game I see.  I can't believe I haven't found one in a Gyromite yet. 

The only one that is guaranteed to have one in it is Stack-Up.  Every copy has a Famicom adapter in it.

I just checked the Gyromite I picked up a couple weeks ago, but no luck. If I do happen across one I'll swap one of you guys for it, since I'm not that big of a NES collector.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

doafan

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2015, 09:27:26 am »

Unfortunately there is no copy of this game at Mercado Libre Mexico and it's a shame, I don't have an eBay account so I searched for it at Amazon but the prices are to damn high guess that will have to search for it in a second title, want to add to my collection the 1942, Excitebike, Golf, Pinball, Rygar and Wrecking Crew maybe I'll find another adapter in one of these  ;D

retrogemcollector

« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2015, 10:41:55 am »
More goodies :

davifus

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2015, 04:02:41 pm »
Hyper Nep. U LE came in
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

foxhack

« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2015, 04:12:18 pm »
Pariah for PC, one dollar.

(The rest of my finds are for the store...)

theflea

« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2015, 06:28:15 pm »
had a few pick ups the last couple days, thought i'd share these before hitting the garage sales tomorrow.

XBone
Picked up this giant collector's edition. It's a lot bigger then I thought it was going to be. lol
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Collector's Edition

3DS
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift II

PS3
- Deception IV: Blood Ties
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift

NDS
Found this in a bargain bin for under $5
- Grease

Wii
And found another fairly rare Wii title I don't see often.
- The Oregon Trail

Tomorrow I hit the garage sales and hope to find something good.  ;D

"Happy game hunting!!!"