Author Topic: May 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 25383 times)

argyle

Re: May 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2015, 11:31:47 pm »
I picked up Tales of Hearts R today, then when I got home a friend had sent me Trinity Universe out of the blue! :o Only 17 games left to complete my PS3 RPG collection!  ;D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2015, 08:27:38 am »
Tales of Hearts R is soooooo good. @_@ I'm so excited that you get to play it for the first time. I think you'll really enjoy it.

I picked up Mind Zero and my amazon order of SaGa 3: Shadow or Light arrived. I'll be saving Mind Zero for one of those dry periods. As for SaGa 3, I'm damn determined to figure out a way to play it on my actual DS w/ the translation patch. ^^

doafan

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2015, 12:39:02 pm »
These two babies arrived yesterday at my office am talking about The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants some people say this game sucks but am a big fan of the TV series at least from the first seasons that's why I decided to give it a try, the second one is the all mighty Batman: The Video Game because by far this is the best game of this character, found them at Mercado Libre in a mint condition for a very reasonable price, paid less than 12 bucks for both of them  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2015, 12:59:27 pm »
The Batman game is awesome, congrats!

But I have to nitpick about it being the best Batman game. It was, until the Arkham series of games came out.

doafan

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2015, 01:22:47 pm »
Haven't tested Arkham yet and not because I don't wanna do it, have seen a lot of excellent reviews about this one but right now my budget doesn't allow me to add it into my collection also I prefer to add games that in a near future will be kinda difficult to find, 360 and PS3 titles will be still available for a couple of more years  ;)

davifus

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2015, 05:56:27 pm »
Finally got that FFX/X-2 HD PS4 LE!
9/12 CDs came in too.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2015, 06:21:43 pm »
Saturn
Bootleg Sampler
NIGHTS into Dreams Samplers
Daytona USA/ Virtua Cop/ Virtua Fighter 2 - 3 Game Bundle

PS4
Murdered: Soul Suspect

Wii U
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

and today I got a call from my local Gamestop Telling me that after about 7 months My Marth Amiibo finally came in :D
When I get there not only is my Marth figure there... But so is my one of Ike ;D
So yeah that made my day

foxhack

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2015, 10:07:18 pm »

Stellar Forces is CIB but the box is crushed. It's an unofficial Starcraft expansion that got pulled a few months after release because Blizzard got mad. - $2
Robots (crushed box) - $1
Desperate Housewives: The Game (sealed) - $1
M&M's: The Lost Formulas (no box) - 10 pesos (about 70 US cents).

I got that last one because I read the credits and it mentions J.K. Simmons. You know, Cave Johnson, J. Jonah Jameson, Tenzin from Avatar, etc.

doafan

« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2015, 06:59:03 pm »
For that price they better should gave you the game for free, it's totally a bargain, just wonder if you do you mind if I ask where the hell did you found it  :P

foxhack

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2015, 07:21:06 pm »
For that price they better should gave you the game for free, it's totally a bargain, just wonder if you do you mind if I ask where the hell did you found it  :P
I got it at the flea market (mercado sobreruedas) that sets up at a street about two blocks away from my home every Wednesday. :P I had to go buy some tomatoes for lunch and there's always a vendor that apparently buys stuff from Goodwills and stuff across the border, then dumps it all on Wednesdays. She usually doesn't have much of anything of interest to me, but there were CDs this time so I figured I'd check.

Most sellers have very beat up, sunfaded, and often moldy games, so I rarely bother. And they want really dumb prices for games. 150 pesos for a crappy dollar game? Hell no.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2015, 10:49:15 pm »
I've slowed down a lot (partly because my new job requires me to stay pretty on budget compared to my last job) and partly because I am down to the more pricey or obscure items in my wishlist (9 items left to go!)

Here's my haul so far for this month.

Crystalis with manual (nes)
Ninja Gaiden cib (master system)
Destruction Derby 2 - greatest hits cib (playstation)
Destruction Derby Raw cib (playstation)

Game Informer mag with Tomb Raider preview.
Game guide for Kingdom Hearts 365/2 (DS)

doafan

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2015, 12:54:16 pm »
Damn this is the first time in my whole time that I ever seen a manual for the NES that big, always had the idea that all of them where smaller maybe it's because wasn't able to purchase many new games when I was younger but that's besides the point, wonder how many titles for this console had this kind of manual also can you tell me how much you paid for both articles, a couple weeks ago purchased my copy  ;)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2015, 01:56:44 pm »
Damn this is the first time in my whole time that I ever seen a manual for the NES that big, always had the idea that all of them where smaller maybe it's because wasn't able to purchase many new games when I was younger but that's besides the point, wonder how many titles for this console had this kind of manual also can you tell me how much you paid for both articles, a couple weeks ago purchased my copy  ;)

I got Crystalis with manual and plastic sleeve for $29 shipped.

Kinda high but I like to get manuals with my games when I can.

Not really sure how many other games have huge manuals like this. It's the first nes game I have where the manual is not the standard size.

I also have a special guide for it that I have no idea how I got it. :)

foxhack

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2015, 02:20:48 pm »

I think one of the Dragon Warrior games had an oversized manual, too.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2015, 07:29:27 pm »
This just arrived from Amazon new.

Completely forgot I have a bid on it used on eBay right now.

Hope I lose.