Author Topic: Autocheck "Cart/Disk/Item" on adding multiple games?  (Read 733 times)

Autocheck "Cart/Disk/Item" on adding multiple games?
« on: May 09, 2015, 02:27:57 am »
I recently found this site and the simplicity is really appealing, but there's one thing that bugs me.

Every time I add multiple games to my collection from the game list, I have to go back to my collection list and check off "Cart/Disk/Item". Why not have an option to do that automatically?

99% of the time, I'm likely to have the game I'm listing into my collection. The other 1% is because I somehow got the box/case before the game.
That's not even counting digital games, in which having any box/case without the game is impossible.

Adding the 4 checkboxes in the bar on the bottom so I can click them before I click "add to collection" would be a huge time saver.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: Autocheck "Cart/Disk/Item" on adding multiple games?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 05:33:48 am »
This option already exists when u use add to collection. When u push add to collection u get a popup with other details, and u can check those off.

Re: Autocheck "Cart/Disk/Item" on adding multiple games?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 11:47:44 pm »
This option already exists when u use add to collection. When u push add to collection u get a popup with other details, and u can check those off.
I don't see any such option.
When I go to browse, go to the list of games, then select games via the checkboxes on the right, then click "Add to Collection", all I get is "Items added". No options to specify "Cart/Disk/Item".

I know it's there when I go to the individual page for the game, but I'm talking about going to the list of games from a console or searching.