Author Topic: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer  (Read 2393 times)

thekosmickollector

Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 06:30:42 pm »
Wahey, this is cool! Quite like Fallout. New one with nice graphics on PS4 should be awesome :)

argyle

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 06:31:33 pm »
I love my Wii U, but I don't expect to see any third party titles on it that are really pushing the other 2 systems. It's a great little system, but it just doesn't have the horsepower.

Also, Gematsu.com has pointed out that Bethesda's online store has the game listed "TBA 2015". Dare to dream?  :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 06:41:22 pm »
Hopefully Bethesda comes out with some more information on this, such as which consoles (presuming all and PC)

Wii U?  :(

Weren't they one of the many companies releasing an official statement, something like "EEF the Wii U"?

Wii U would never happen.  Love the system, but it's not on the level of the Xbone and PS4.

maximo310

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 07:35:43 pm »
Hopefully Bethesda comes out with some more information on this, such as which consoles (presuming all and PC)

Wii U?  :(

Weren't they one of the many companies releasing an official statement, something like "EEF the Wii U"?

Wii U would never happen.  Love the system, but it's not on the level of the Xbone and PS4.
Yeah, it's not as powerful as PS4 or Xbox One, and probably could not handle the game without some good downgrades, due to the different architecture( powerpc vs x86) along with less graphical power as it released a year before its competition. Bethesada only released statements saying that they had no plans to develop for Wii U mostly due to the hardware although I think its more related to actual sales not being good on most third party software. The company you're thinking of is EA, because Nintendo decided not to go w/ Origin for the Nintendo Network, making EA do a complete 180 on supporting the Wii U. As a result, EA canceled a bunch of games on Wii U, including a really good port of Crysis 3.

Warmsignal

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 08:09:33 pm »
I love my Wii U, but I don't expect to see any third party titles on it that are really pushing the other 2 systems. It's a great little system, but it just doesn't have the horsepower.

The fact the Watchdogs is on Wii U sort of convinces me otherwise. Granted development took forever, and it has the most frame rate issues. I'm not convinced it couldn't be done, but I know it won't.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 10:06:34 pm »
I've watched the trailer like 5 times today,  ;D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 11:48:07 am »

The fact the Watchdogs is on Wii U sort of convinces me otherwise. Granted development took forever, and it has the most frame rate issues. I'm not convinced it couldn't be done, but I know it won't.

Ehh...Watchdogs was a downgraded turd to begin with.  It did nothing to "push" the PS4 or Xbox One.  At this point, I've pretty much given up any hope that 3rd party titles outside of handful like Bayonetta and Devil's Third will ever see release on the Wii U.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 01:34:25 pm »

Ehh...Watchdogs was a downgraded turd to begin with.  It did nothing to "push" the PS4 or Xbox One.  At this point, I've pretty much given up any hope that 3rd party titles outside of handful like Bayonetta and Devil's Third will ever see release on the Wii U.

I didnt much care for watch dogs either.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 03:17:34 pm »
I didnt much care for watch dogs either.

I don't remember exactly what it was, but Gamestop was running some (actually decent) trade-in promotion for Watchdogs.  I traded some 360 games in and got it that way.  Even at that, the game is a turd IMO.  I just chalk it up to buying it because it was one of the only big releases at the time.  I didn't let the obvious drop in graphical fidelity bother me...until I was standing in front of a building looking at the reflection in the windows of what was across the street....and it was nothing that was across the street!  It was a painted mural for all intents & purposes.  That broke my immersion in the game.  Big-time.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us