Author Topic: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night  (Read 5763 times)

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 12:30:09 am »
Hopefully they can squeeze out another 500k for the Wii U version with 22 days left.  I'll probably see about jumping in to support it next week.

haloofthesun

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 03:04:12 am »
They've been reaching a stretch goal every 2 or 3 days. Things have slowed down a little but it's still going strong. I would be very surprised if it doesn't hit the Wii U stretch goal and then some.

theflea

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 06:40:22 pm »
I wonder if the Wii U version will be a Digital copy only or a Physical copy. I have a bad felling It might be digital only.
But if it does have a physical copy, guess I'm pledging another $60. lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 01:08:00 pm »
I'll say it again, if a Wii U stretch goal is officially announced I'm totally in.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 11:39:34 pm »
Looks like we will find out tomorrow if the $3 million stretch goal is a Wii U version.

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 01:32:34 am »
Looks like we will find out tomorrow if the $3 million stretch goal is a Wii U version.

*fingers crossed*

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2015, 09:29:37 pm »

*fingers crossed*

It's official Wii U port at $3000000 and there's less than $8000 till it's reached. The people working on that port seem to mostly ex Retro Studio so it ought to be a really good port

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 10:18:22 pm »

*fingers crossed*

It's official Wii U port at $3000000 and there's less than $8000 till it's reached. The people working on that port seem to mostly ex Retro Studio so it ought to be a really good port

So happy about this!!! The only thing that is keeping from committing is if it will be for a physical copy or digital only. I'm sure they'll let us know soon.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 10:23:15 pm »

*fingers crossed*

So happy about this!!! The only thing that is keeping from committing is if it will be for a physical copy or digital only. I'm sure they'll let us know soon.

I'm betting we'll know tomorrow

maximo310

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2015, 01:54:04 pm »

*fingers crossed*

I'm betting we'll know tomorrow
It's been confirmed that Wii U port is at $3 million, which we are only about 200k away if we count Paypal+ kickstarter totals. The only thing they haven't confirmed is if you can choose between a digital or physical copy like the other platforms( I'm really hoping they let you choose either one). There's also speculation of online co-op at the 3.25 million level.

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2015, 05:10:52 pm »
Only 37k left for the Wii U goal, so it's guaranteed to make it with 13 days to go.

*EDIT*
They said with Paypal that they now reached the Wii U mark and it's getting the full spread with it...

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:34:33 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2015, 10:45:13 pm »
Well looks like I'm dropping money on the $100 tier and getting my Wii U copy :D!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2015, 10:48:04 pm »
While I'd like a physical copy, I can't afford it's crazy price lol

maximo310

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2015, 01:16:37 am »
I'm probably going to pick up a physical copy before the Kickstarter ends now that the Wii U port has been funded. It also looks like there is a good possibility that the Vita port will get funded before the deadline as well.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2015, 11:54:03 am »
So I see on the actual link that for $28 or more I can get a digital copy for PS4, XBox One, or Steam. But I don't see Wii U.

Is the Wii U version not included with any Kickstarter goals? Is that something that will only be available after the actual release of the game?