Author Topic: PC Big Box Cardboard Inlay Replacements  (Read 1178 times)

PC Big Box Cardboard Inlay Replacements
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:44:52 pm »
Just got a so called "factory sealed copy" of Redneck Rampage big box for PC. I did some research and figured out it was resealed. I opened the box and what do you know...the cardboard inlay that the jewel case sits in is torn on one side. My OCD is killing me right now. Are there any replacements for those inlays on old Big Box PC games?

rayne315

Re: PC Big Box Cardboard Inlay Replacements
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 01:20:37 pm »
If it called it as factory sealed and was actually resealed you should return it for your money back. about 5-10 years ago there was a old mom and pop video game store that went out of buisness near me because they were doing just that (resealing products to sell them as new)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 02:39:21 pm »
If it called it as factory sealed and was actually resealed you should return it for your money back. about 5-10 years ago there was a old mom and pop video game store that went out of buisness near me because they were doing just that (resealing products to sell them as new)

This, clearly false advertisement.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 05:55:39 am »
Yes return it for a full refund and if they refuse make a claim through ebay, if that's where you bought it, or through paypal. Seems like a clear case of false advertising.