Author Topic: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015? **Lock please**  (Read 8220 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

What Would You Like To See At E3 2015? **Lock please**
« on: May 16, 2015, 12:30:40 pm »
Since we are a month away, I figured I would start a thread on what we would like to see this year...

I am hoping for a Fallout 4 announcement. I would be just happy with a screen shot, or a title saying "Fallout 4"

Also (and doubtful) A true Ace Combat game... Something like 04, 5 and Zero, Not like ACAH, and ACI.

I would also accept an HD collection for 04, 5 and Zero.

I am sure I am missing stuff. But what would you folks like to see?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:13:22 pm by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

doafan

Re: 30 Days Away: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 12:43:38 pm »
To be quite honest I just want to see Gears of War for the Xbox One and see by myself if the images that were leaked these past days are true or fake, want to believe that was the first one cause Microsoft punished those users who filtered them and that's all, I really don't care about all the new titles  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 12:57:43 pm »
First an foremost, ANYTHING SHENMUE! I wouldn't care if it was an HD remaster of the first two games, just any sign that this series is not completely dead to Sega (which let's be honest, it is at this point)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 01:02:52 pm »
am I the only one who wants to see something about the new DOOM over Fallout? Anyways

Most likely
Starfox Wii U
Xenoblade Chronicles X US Release Date
something on Phantom Dust since that was a game that was making me think about getting a Xbox one

Extremely Unlikely
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Darkwing Duck Remastered
New IP's
more stuff shown off that's coming out this year as opposed to next year

soera

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 01:09:38 pm »
Dragon quest stuff. Ni no Kuni sequel. Bravely Second. The Legend of Legacy. Witch and hundred knight/Fairy fencer F PS4 info. Deep Down update. Final fantasy explorers NTSC release date.

This is all I require to continue to exist.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 11:07:13 pm by soera »

doafan

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 01:10:15 pm »
Darkwing Duck Remastered

Are you serious ?, is there any information about this remastered version or you just want a version as the one from Ducktales ?, if this is real it will be fucking awesome cause I do love those Disney's games that Capcom released when still was a good company and not the piece of crap that it is today, a remastered version of Chip and Dale will be so damn epic  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

soera

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 01:16:44 pm »
Dragon quest stuff. Ni no Kuni sequel. Bravely Second. The Legend of Legacy. Witch and hundred knight/Fairy fencer F PS4 info. Deep Down update. Final fantasy explorers NTSC release date.

Oh yeah, and FF VII HD PS4 remaster /swoon.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 02:30:59 pm »
XBox is promising the greatest game line-up reveal in their history at this E3. I'm really hoping it's not just hype, because neither XBox or PlayStation has any exclusives that are makng me lean to one side or another. It's actually third-party games, mostly, that I want to play.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 04:15:27 pm »
XBox is promising the greatest game line-up reveal in their history at this E3. I'm really hoping it's not just hype, because neither XBox or PlayStation has any exclusives that are makng me lean to one side or another. It's actually third-party games, mostly, that I want to play.

I'm gonna call BS, but I want them to prove me wrong lol I'm waiting to get my PS4 so if they somehow pull out pure magic, they could maybe sway me...MAYBE.

As for what I want to see.  Star Fox Wii U, Fallout 4, Metro 2034, and maybe a surprising remaster announcement from someone cool.

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 04:52:22 pm »
Im just hoping Nintendo has a good lineup, More on Zelda, Starfox would love to see a new Metroid but that seems pretty unlikely, some new RPG's some more stuff from Platinum games and maybe the new Doom

davifus

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 05:20:59 pm »
Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4
New Vegas could never satisfy me.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 05:49:06 pm »

Yeah, now that I've heard that Dragon Quest 8 is getting a re-release on the 3DS this year, I'm hoping that they can release that internationally, since they already have everything translated from the original ps2 release and it will most likely run better than the iOS/Android port.

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 05:58:52 pm »

I put a ton of time into both Fallout 3 and New Vegas.  I loved the world of Fallout 3 more, but New Vegas had improved gameplay.  I'm kinda hoping for a Fallout 4 to just blow me away.

davifus

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 07:25:28 pm »

I put a ton of time into both Fallout 3 and New Vegas.  I loved the world of Fallout 3 more, but New Vegas had improved gameplay.  I'm kinda hoping for a Fallout 4 to just blow me away.

Fallout 3 = 10/10. New Vegas felt like a giant expansion DLC so It never felt like a separate game. New Vegas music was no where close to Fallout 3 music.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 08:32:42 pm »

Same here

I also keep my laptop near by during E3 and each game I find interesting, ill keep a list on. And as more info comes out on the games, ill either remove them from the list or add them into my wish list. Depends on what comes out.
For example. Last years E3 is why I decided I wanted to start saving up for a 3ds xl and a Wii U, since I liked their game line ups
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730