Author Topic: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015? **Lock please**  (Read 8217 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: 14 Days Away: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 12:02:57 pm »
Fallout 4 news was already leaked, but at the same time Bethesda is having an entire Conference like Sony or Microsoft. So I'm really hoping that we also get news for an Elder Scrolls VI there. If we do, than you will see a lot less of me on here in 2016, lol.

There has been some online rumblings about a Red Dead Redemption sequel. I'd be very happy if that is confirmed at E3. Which would be another reason you'd see less of me in 2016.

I'm also hoping we get more gameplay footage and a release date on Zelda Wii U. All news so far has pointed to an open-world. Now how open-world; that I'm a little skeptical about. So let's see what it ACTUALLY is, Nintendo. And I really, really wish we'd get news on a new Metroid game, but I've heard nothing at all on that front so I'm not expecting it.

Xbox is promising the greatest new game line-up in their history. I really hope their right. Because right now, I have nothing pushing me to PS4 or Xbox One more than the other one. At this point, I could care less which of the two I get because it's mostly 3rd-party games I want to play.

And no joking about it, there are actually rumors about a next-gen Battletoads game.

There's also a PC conference this year, that's a first. I'm not really a PC guy, but I'm curious to see the show anyways.

davifus

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2015, 11:06:18 am »
FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 

That Trailer
#FALLOUT4HYPE
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2015, 11:09:23 am »
FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 FALLOUT 4 

That Trailer
#FALLOUT4HYPE

I woke up at 6:45 to see the count down and for trailer to release. haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2015, 11:07:11 am »
Though I usually don't get too excited about remasters and such, the newly announced Uncharted pack will give me an excuse to play through those three great games again.

Fallout 4 is announced and I hope that with Bethesda having their own press conference, they talk more about Doom and the next Elder Scrolls title. 

I think the thing I would like to see most is Bloodstained.  With once-great companies like Capcom and Konami self-destructing, it's good to see Iga, Inafune and other great developers making games like Bloodstained and Mighty No. 9.  Though I couldn't get in on the kickstarter projects, I will buy them at retail and support these guys.  It looks like Bloodstained may very well make it's stretch goal for a Vita port and if it does, I will buy it for both the PS4 and Vita.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: 1 Week Away!: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015?
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2015, 01:03:23 pm »
1 Week away! With Bethesda going on SUnday!

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 12:25:14 am »
I know Nintendo isnt part of it but...

Mario Galaxy 3
Paper Mario Wii U
F Zero Wii U
Starfox Wii U

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 12:33:45 am »
Platinum said they are announcing a new game at E3, my guess is Metal Gear Rising 2 for next year perhaps.  Either that or something brand spanking new.  I'm cool with either.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 12:44:37 am »
I know Nintendo isnt part of it but...

Mario Galaxy 3
Paper Mario Wii U
F Zero Wii U

Starfox Wii U

Metroid Wii U

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 12:58:24 am »
Platinum said they are announcing a new game at E3, my guess is Metal Gear Rising 2 for next year perhaps.  Either that or something brand spanking new.  I'm cool with either.

I hope it is MGS Rising 2! The first one is such an amazing title. Action games are what Konami does (or did. . .:( ) best.

gf78

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 11:27:55 am »

I hope it is MGS Rising 2! The first one is such an amazing title. Action games are what Konami does (or did. . .:( ) best.

That would be awesome!  Though...Konami has been breaking my heart lately.   :'(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 01:35:08 pm »

I loved the first one, it took to much hate from the fanboys IMO. THey didnt want to give it a shot.

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 05:36:02 pm »
Thought of 2 more Wii U title we'll most likely hear about
Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven
Devil's Third

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 05:58:11 pm »

I loved the first one, it took to much hate from the fanboys IMO. THey didnt want to give it a shot.

I'm hoping they add more to the game.  I thought it was too pricey for the content they had at the start as I didn't pick it up till like a year later lol

davifus

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 07:24:16 pm »
Kingdom Heart Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

woahsweetgreyphix

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 07:34:24 pm »

I would love to see something about Kingdom Hearts.  :D It's been too long with too many spin offs  :o