Author Topic: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015? **Lock please**  (Read 8241 times)

Re: 1 Week Away!: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015?
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2015, 03:18:01 am »
Thought of 2 more Wii U title we'll most likely hear about
Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven
Devil's Third

Devil's Third was just announced to be coming out in August in Japan, so I'm guessing maybe a couple months afterward.  October maybe, late November perhaps.  I also want a release date for Fatal Frame.  Not the biggest horror fan, but I don't want to get spooked by this game like I use to years ago with my buddies.  It's basically the only horror/actually spooky game I'm interested in now that Silent Hills is dead.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2015, 09:52:35 am »
Kingdom Heart Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart
Kingdom Heart Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart  Kingdom Heart

That's a lot of Kingdom Hearts. I would have settled for 3

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2015, 09:53:49 am »
I hope to hear more about The Division.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

doafan

Re: 5 Days: What Would You Like To See At E3 2015?
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 10:03:18 am »
I heard from a friend that there will be a new game of Battletoads or that they are gonna appear in a game, not quite sure since the bastard is from Japan and I can barely understand is English pronunciation, hope that I can see something about this characters at this event  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 06:02:25 pm »
"Nintendo trademarks Diddy Kong Racing in Europe"

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-trademarks-diddy-kong-in-europe-new-game-incoming--293703.phtml

No, NO.  I'm not gonna let the hype get a hold of me! It could mean nothing.  Just like they said, could just be for any sort of franchising possibilities...I mean it couldn't be Diddy Kong Racing 2...or maybe...OH GOD...

argyle

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2015, 06:19:37 pm »
Thought of 2 more Wii U title we'll most likely hear about
Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven
Devil's Third

Devil's Third was just announced to be coming out in August in Japan, so I'm guessing maybe a couple months afterward.  October maybe, late November perhaps.  I also want a release date for Fatal Frame.  Not the biggest horror fan, but I don't want to get spooked by this game like I use to years ago with my buddies.  It's basically the only horror/actually spooky game I'm interested in now that Silent Hills is dead.

Devil's Third is also coming out in August in the UK, so odds are NA will get it that month too.  And I forgot about Fatal Frame, but I really wanna see more on that. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 08:08:56 pm »
"Nintendo trademarks Diddy Kong Racing in Europe"

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-trademarks-diddy-kong-in-europe-new-game-incoming--293703.phtml

No, NO.  I'm not gonna let the hype get a hold of me! It could mean nothing.  Just like they said, could just be for any sort of franchising possibilities...I mean it couldn't be Diddy Kong Racing 2...or maybe...OH GOD...

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

soera

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 11:08:42 pm »
May 16 was when I responded to this thread. Less than a month later and Ive marked off 3 items that have already been fulfilled in some form or other. :D

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 11:16:15 pm »
May 16 was when I responded to this thread. Less than a month later and Ive marked off 3 items that have already been fulfilled in some form or other. :D

That is good!

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2015, 01:00:36 pm »
OMG, I so hope this turns out to be true. Metroid will forever be one of my all-time favorites. Come on Retro Studios!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/retro-studios-teases-e3-appearance?+hub+page+%28front+page%29&utm_content=15

abe

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2015, 01:19:47 pm »
OMG, I so hope this turns out to be true. Metroid will forever be one of my all-time favorites. Come on Retro Studios!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/retro-studios-teases-e3-appearance?+hub+page+%28front+page%29&utm_content=15

I need this to be true. More Metroid please! The last Metroid game to be released that I'd actually consider good was Metroid Prime 3 (I really didn't enjoy Other M), and it's been pretty close to 8 years since it came out. It's been even longer since the last 2D Metroid released. Zero Mission released a little over 11 years ago now. :o
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2015, 01:49:19 pm »
http://www.screwattack.com/news/nintendo-releases-full-e3-schedule-reveals-when-mario-maker-can-be-tried-best-buy

Nintendo is geared up and ready for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in a big way.

The company released its full E3 schedule today which includes when the Mario Maker demo will be available to try at participating Best Buy locations. Nintendo has major events planned for June 14 and then June 16-18.

Please note that the following content can be found at e3.nintendo.com.
•June 14 at 7:40 a.m. PT: Masahiro Sakurai will detail the new content for Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS. It is worth noting that Sakurai is scheduled to talk about the content releasing that day like Lucas, the new costumes and the new stage. Unannounced content is not scheduled.
•June 14 at 2:35 p.m. PT: The Nintendo World Championships 2015 Pre-Show. The show will last approximately 25 minutes.
•June 14 at 3:00 p.m. PT: The Nintendo World Championships begin. This event runs until 6:30 p.m. PT.
•June 16 at 9 a.m. PT: The Nintendo Digital Event will discuss all upcoming games. No approximate runtime.
•June 16 directly after the Nintendo Digital Event: Nintendo Treehouse live at E3. This event is scheduled to run all throughout the remainder of the show until June 18. Days 2 and 3 are scheduled to begin at 9:55 a.m. PT.

Fans will also have the chance to try out Mario Maker at participating Best Buy locations on Wednesday, June 17 and Saturday, June 20. To find one of 130 participating location in your area, check out Best Buy’s Nintendo Access: Mario Maker webpage.

According to Best Buy, those who demo Mario Maker will get an exclusive Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary button.

E3 fever is rapidly spreading, and ScrewAttack is gearing up to present the show. What are you looking forward to?

*Courtesy of a press release

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2015, 02:10:36 pm »
Sucks that the Mario Maker demo isn't gonna be at the same Best Buy near me that they had demos for last year.  Not going over 100 miles away just to play Mario Maker for a short bit lol

Also, I'm kinda hoping we get Metro 2034 announced at E3, mostly because they just did a big steam sale where you could get both Metro Redux games together for 10 bucks, which is an 80% discount.  Pull in a lot more folks and then hype them up with a sequel seems smart.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2015, 05:18:38 pm »
http://www.screwattack.com/news/nintendo-releases-full-e3-schedule-reveals-when-mario-maker-can-be-tried-best-buy

Nintendo is geared up and ready for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in a big way.

The company released its full E3 schedule today which includes when the Mario Maker demo will be available to try at participating Best Buy locations. Nintendo has major events planned for June 14 and then June 16-18.

Please note that the following content can be found at e3.nintendo.com.
•June 14 at 7:40 a.m. PT: Masahiro Sakurai will detail the new content for Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS. It is worth noting that Sakurai is scheduled to talk about the content releasing that day like Lucas, the new costumes and the new stage. Unannounced content is not scheduled.
•June 14 at 2:35 p.m. PT: The Nintendo World Championships 2015 Pre-Show. The show will last approximately 25 minutes.
•June 14 at 3:00 p.m. PT: The Nintendo World Championships begin. This event runs until 6:30 p.m. PT.
•June 16 at 9 a.m. PT: The Nintendo Digital Event will discuss all upcoming games. No approximate runtime.
•June 16 directly after the Nintendo Digital Event: Nintendo Treehouse live at E3. This event is scheduled to run all throughout the remainder of the show until June 18. Days 2 and 3 are scheduled to begin at 9:55 a.m. PT.

Fans will also have the chance to try out Mario Maker at participating Best Buy locations on Wednesday, June 17 and Saturday, June 20. To find one of 130 participating location in your area, check out Best Buy’s Nintendo Access: Mario Maker webpage.

According to Best Buy, those who demo Mario Maker will get an exclusive Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary button.

E3 fever is rapidly spreading, and ScrewAttack is gearing up to present the show. What are you looking forward to?

*Courtesy of a press release

A fellow VGCer might be going to the Mario Maker. ;) . One happens to be right by him.

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: Starts Sunday (Bethesda): What Would You Like To See At E3 2015?
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2015, 11:05:36 pm »
So Bethesda is kicking off E3 on Sunday with their first ever E3 showing!

1049-2600-8730