Author Topic: B1G1 50% off select 3DS games at Best Buy today only  (Read 1581 times)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

B1G1 50% off select 3DS games at Best Buy today only
« on: May 21, 2015, 04:27:43 am »
link here

Pretty good selection.  Was finally able to get Majoras Mask for good price.  Credit goes to CAG.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 06:37:08 am by krelyan »

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

woahsweetgreyphix

Re: B1G1 50% off select 3DS games at Best Buy today only
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 07:40:30 am »
Also if you're a Best Buy Gamer's Club Unlocked member you get another 20% off. Doesn't look too shabby! Too bad I sold my 3DS :(

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 10:15:53 am »
E: NVM Didn't Read enough.

Very cool, got Bravely Default and MM3D for $60!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:30:27 am by tafk »

davifus

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 02:55:16 pm »
does this deal work online or is it store only? I work all day today so I dont have time to get a bestbuy.

Edit: NVM I just order Alpha & Animal Crossing with 50%.

Thanks OP for post. Now I have to make a VGC team in about week and half.

Bit the bullet again and brought Bravely Default & Fantasy Life.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:19:35 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 04:35:07 pm »
Also if you're a Best Buy Gamer's Club Unlocked member you get another 20% off. Doesn't look too shabby! Too bad I sold my 3DS :(

Yeah, with GCU it comes out pretty close to 45% off each game overall.  Both of my $40 games were like $23.xx with tax.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

woahsweetgreyphix

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 07:57:58 pm »
That's sweet :) What games did you get, if you don't mind me asking?

I've been thinking about signing up for GCU; I don't go to Best Buy that often but I would definitely go more. You could easily pay off the membership fee by just buying a few new 60$ games over those two years

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 12:07:13 am »
I've been thinking about signing up for GCU; I don't go to Best Buy that often but I would definitely go more. You could easily pay off the membership fee by just buying a few new 60$ games over those two years
If you buy new games at all you should definitely get it. It baffles me that people still shop at a store like GameStop when Best Buy with GCU exists. Not to mention Best Buy will price match Amazon and pretty much any major store.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 01:49:42 am »
Nice thanks
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

woahsweetgreyphix

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 07:20:57 pm »
If you buy new games at all you should definitely get it. It baffles me that people still shop at a store like GameStop when Best Buy with GCU exists. Not to mention Best Buy will price match Amazon and pretty much any major store.

Yeah it's pretty nice. And the 20% off carries over to other sales that Best Buy has right? Like Black Friday, etc. They obviously had the discount for this sale...

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 08:57:10 pm »

Yeah it's pretty nice. And the 20% off carries over to other sales that Best Buy has right? Like Black Friday, etc. They obviously had the discount for this sale...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it works on Black Friday. It also works on games that are on sale or even on clearance. There's other benefits besides the 20% off new games too. When you first sign up they e-mail a set of coupons, I never bothered to use mine though just the 20% off is enough for me lol.

woahsweetgreyphix

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 09:13:15 pm »
Awesome! I will def reconsider signing up when the holiday season comes around or they have another sale haha.