Author Topic: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 26303 times)

kashell

Re: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2015, 08:36:07 am »
Ar nosurge Plus arrived yesterday.

I know, I know...I didn't care for the original version so why bother with the Plus version? I really enjoy the Ar tonelico games, so I feel it necessary to support the creators in some capacity. Plus, the Vita is always in need of more love.

argyle

« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2015, 09:03:33 am »

I know, I know...I didn't care for the original version so why bother with the Plus version? I really enjoy the Ar tonelico games, so I feel it necessary to support the creators in some capacity. Plus, the Vita is always in need of more love.

I was surprised to see mine yesterday - thought this came out next week for some reason (probably because games never have Thursday release dates :P).  I'll admit, I mainly got it because the LE is the only way to get a physical copy of the game for the Vita. I never got around to playing the PS3 version in that LE set I bought, but I'm selling it now to cover the cost of the Vita one. ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2015, 09:41:57 am »

I was surprised to see mine yesterday - thought this came out next week for some reason (probably because games never have Thursday release dates :P).  I'll admit, I mainly got it because the LE is the only way to get a physical copy of the game for the Vita. I never got around to playing the PS3 version in that LE set I bought, but I'm selling it now to cover the cost of the Vita one. ;)

That's what I did! Some poor sap...er...some lucky customer just got their copy that I sold them.

Great minds think alike! ^^