Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 35504 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #255 on: November 18, 2015, 03:11:44 pm »
Just crashed, I was doing the escape part of Trinity Tower, almost at bottom, BAM, I crashed. Save file is back on top of tower. Will try again in a while.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2015, 05:17:36 pm »

what a view  ;D

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2015, 11:11:56 pm »

True ol

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2015, 05:29:10 pm »
After getting Piper I can no longer find Dogmeat  :'(

davifus

« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2015, 05:30:30 pm »
But Piper is great.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2015, 05:34:55 pm »
I also can't get Piper to wear her hat again.   ::)

davifus

« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2015, 05:44:33 pm »
I also can't get Piper to wear her hat again.   ::)

you should be able to at the trade menu. click X? or was it Y.

Oh i tried to give her hat back but didn't seem to work. oh well. not that it really matters i guess  ;D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:06:57 pm by badATchaos »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

rayne315

« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2015, 06:02:22 pm »

when you grab a new follower It asks you where you would like to send the previous on then all you have to do is go to that settlement and find them meandering around. for dog meats case if you send him to sanctuary he will be around a dog house when he isn't meandering.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2015, 08:15:29 am »
When you give a follower equipment, you have to actually equip the item on them, otherwise they just carry it.

argyle

« Reply #264 on: November 25, 2015, 09:29:31 am »

when you grab a new follower It asks you where you would like to send the previous on then all you have to do is go to that settlement and find them meandering around. for dog meats case if you send him to sanctuary he will be around a dog house when he isn't meandering.

This is why I scrapped every dog house in Sanctuary but one, and put that one in front of my house. ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

rayne315

« Reply #265 on: November 25, 2015, 09:47:05 am »
Just crashed, I was doing the escape part of Trinity Tower, almost at bottom, BAM, I crashed. Save file is back on top of tower. Will try again in a while.

Well this seems to be a game breaking glitch. I cleared my way to the top of the tower killing every enemy single enemy as I am over leveled for it (lvl 31) with too good of gear (can 1-2 shot them all). so it seamed to me like a good bit of experience. how I would try and explain the glitch I'm talking about would be a kill limit. When I got to the top and started making my way back down without fail every second enemy I killed kicked me out of the game. didn't matter if it was killing 2 at the top or the last 2 enemies at the bottom it would always crash.

Its not really a fix as you will miss all those enemies on the way down but if you make it out of the tower without killing anything It will not kick you out of the game for killing any more enemies outside of the tower. unfortunately I did not go back into the tower to see if the same thing would happen with subsequent entries.

EDIT:

Im also starting to just know when a legendary (star) enemy is around as my game will start experiencing frame rate drops when I am in  the spawn radius of them.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:10:45 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2015, 10:31:47 am »

Well this seems to be a game breaking glitch. I cleared my way to the top of the tower killing every enemy single enemy as I am over leveled for it (lvl 31) with too good of gear (can 1-2 shot them all). so it seamed to me like a good bit of experience. how I would try and explain the glitch I'm talking about would be a kill limit. When I got to the top and started making my way back down without fail every second enemy I killed kicked me out of the game. didn't matter if it was killing 2 at the top or the last 2 enemies at the bottom it would always crash.

Its not really a fix as you will miss all those enemies on the way down but if you make it out of the tower without killing anything It will not kick you out of the game for killing any more enemies outside of the tower. unfortunately I did not go back into the tower to see if the same thing would happen with subsequent entries.

EDIT:

Im also starting to just know when a legendary (star) enemy is around as my game will start experiencing frame rate drops when I am in  the spawn radius of them.

I think i figured out what happen  to me, cause now ive beaten it twice and no problems since. the one guy wasnt in the elevator with us when going down, idk where he went, and that is when it crashed.

I started a 2nd game the other day. and trying a new way of playing since i already beat it one way.

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #267 on: November 27, 2015, 10:13:40 pm »
Amazon has $3 off for Fallout 4 Season Pass for PS4. Promo code is: L1L2R1R2. I just bought it.

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #268 on: November 29, 2015, 06:45:35 pm »

My power armor display

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #269 on: November 29, 2015, 08:37:00 pm »
Gonna be doing the same thing soon on my new island fortress I'll be building.  Also I need to complete my set of XO1 Power Armor.  It's the only armor set I don't have completed out of 5 different ones.