Author Topic: July 2015- Summertime Blues (Recently Added/Purchased Thread)  (Read 25983 times)

davifus

Re: July 2015- Summertime Blues (Recently Added/Purchased Thread)
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 12:36:33 am »
Some stuff that came in today....

Ayyyyy ohhh Persona 4 Dancing All Night Crazy Value Pack and P5 trailer.

I'm deciding if I should open it or just wait till the US one. hmmmm

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

gf78

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 09:46:14 am »
Anyone know where I can pick up a lot of new CD jewel cases for PlayStation One game replacements?

Amazon. (I bought from FantasyBuy which is on the sidebar for the prime shipping, they were perfect, cant speak for other sellers)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ROGD4E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

Argghhh!!!!  At work and the link is blocked!   >:(  How many and how much if you don't mind my asking?   :)

Like Des said, its about 50c each which I've found is the cheapest option for me because all thrift stores and places near me charge at least $1 per CD. These look like they were just made and all come empty and ready for a transplant.

Stopped into Office Max yesterday.  They had 10-packs of the clear cases for $5.99.  I grabbed the only two they had on the shelf so I could "re-case" some of my best PS1 games.  Just a hair pricier than online prices, but I had about 18 games I wanted to spiff-up and didn't want to wait for an order to come in the mail. 

I will however be ordering a gross of 50 online soon.  Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Veilor

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 03:58:01 pm »
Went to a flea market today and got a PS2 Slim for about 10€ with three controllers and a memory card. Seller also forgot to check the system, LEGO Indiana Jones was in there. I also found Spider-Man: Web of Shadows for about 5€.

Warmsignal

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 01:29:12 am »

Another Dreamcast haul of hopefully more to come. $25 for 5 games, eat that eBay!  ;D

kashell

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2015, 08:22:12 am »

I'm so stoked. My copy of Atelier Lilie arrived sooner than expected. I didn't take a picture, so this generic image will have to do for now.

foxhack

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2015, 03:50:13 pm »

Total was like $3.50. (I also bought a game to resell and a video capture thing that is apparently unusable without the bloody software it came with!)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:32:24 pm by foxhack »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2015, 04:22:17 pm »
Decided to try out the Gamestop Retro Section last week due to the B2G1 pre-owned sale they we're having all 3 were $15 originally, but the average I paid ended up being Less than $9 each and they came in Surprisingly great Condition
Final fight -SNES
Double Dragon 2 the Revenge -NES
Ninja Gaiden - NES

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2015, 07:18:55 pm »
I knocked a super hard to find game off the list today. It cost me 6 Hamiltons, but it's mine. I've seen this in the world exactly as many times as I've seen Flintstones 2. Never.

L'Empereur (CIB)

34 to go

foxhack

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2015, 11:34:38 pm »
It's a find, but not really. Anyone seen this shirt before?

(If the image doesn't load, go here.)

I found this, still sealed in a baggie, at a booth in the flea market where I pick up game stuff. This is not a bootleg shirt, despite its appearance - the place had a ton of official shirts for League of Legends, Starcraft II, and Minecraft, all manufactured by a company called Jinx. I found the other shirts for sale, but not this one, so I'm wondering where it was sold or if it was a promo. Anyone know?

This was the only one they had and it cost me a buck. It's sized L so it barely fits me.

gf78

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2015, 10:30:50 am »
Well, yesterday I knocked four "holy grail" items off of my list.  Very, very happy to have these items coming to me.

Sony PocketStation Crystal complete in box (like-new)
Lunar-Silver Star Story Complete complete in box (slight box wear)
Lunar 2-Eternal Blue Complete complete except for the pendant (slight box wear)
Arc the Lad Collection complete (slight box wear)

I seriously cannot stress enough how important these three games are to me, or how much I've always wanted a PocketStation.  I still have a pretty long list of PlayStation titles I want.  They are for the most part more expensive titles that decent copies are $30 or more each.  Especially the old Capcom fighters.   :o  My PS2 list is quite a bit shorter and PS3 list is even smaller still.

Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2015, 12:52:21 pm »

Another Dreamcast haul of hopefully more to come. $25 for 5 games, eat that eBay!  ;D

Nice snag there! Some great titles.

My Dreamcast wishlist is getting pretty dang small, I'm about to round mine out. I need Record of Lodoss War, Sword of Berserk: Guts Rage, Sega Smash Pack, and Sega Rally 2.

Warmsignal

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2015, 01:01:49 pm »

My Dreamcast wishlist is getting pretty dang small, I'm about to round mine out. I need Record of Lodoss War, Sword of Berserk: Guts Rage, Sega Smash Pack, and Sega Rally 2.

I'm just getting started so-to-speak, I'm going all hardcore Dreamcast right now. I neglected the console for way, way too long. I'm in the mood for snapping up anything that looks half-way decent, and I've got a local source with some low priced inventory.

bobster

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2015, 07:17:08 pm »

I'm just getting started so-to-speak, I'm going all hardcore Dreamcast right now. I neglected the console for way, way too long. I'm in the mood for snapping up anything that looks half-way decent, and I've got a local source with some low priced inventory.
You should share the wealth! North East Pennsylvania has nothing for Dreamcast from what I've seen :(.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

spac316

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2015, 07:24:41 pm »
Today I got...

XBox:
Prince of Persia: the Sands of time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Whacked!

NES:
Kid Niki Radical Ninja
Willow

SNES:
Super Off Road The Baja

Warmsignal

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2015, 10:23:26 pm »