Author Topic: Possible Mega Man Legends Spiritual Successor by Inafune/Comcept  (Read 3337 times)

Re: Possible Mega Man Legends Spiritual Successor by Inafune/Comcept
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 08:50:08 am »
I kept up with the Kickstarter for a while ... wasnt too fond of how the game was panning out so I decided not to back it ... plus the fact that it was almost $100 just to back a physical copy. I havent seen a standard game cost that much in years. Mighty no 9 > Red Ash.

I'd pick Red Ash any day over Mighty No. 9 no contest, it just wasn't handled well, especially with Might No. 9 still struggling to make a release date.  It doesn't instill confidence when you can't get your first Kickstarter out in a timely matter at all.

What the hell?! I thought Might No. 9 had a release date in September, but sure enough it has been pushed back to an indefinite release. I was under the impression that since it had such an imminent release date the game was finished and being printed, but I guess I was mistaken. Yeah, that definitely doesn't inspire much confidence for your new product.

I'm still sad it didn't get funded, but the whole KS campaign just seemed to lack any momentum and the timing could not have been anymore bad for a variety of reasons.