Author Topic: Teslagrad - Anyone played it?  (Read 1040 times)

Teslagrad - Anyone played it?
« on: August 06, 2015, 01:04:17 pm »
Has anyone here played Teslagrad? I finished it last night and I really enjoyed it, I think it's a great game. The gameplay, art style, music, ambience all fit together to create a really solid package. If you like platformers/puzzle/Metroidvania-ish games then I highly recommend checking it out.

I've got the physical Wii U version, but it's also available on the eShop, PC, PS3, PS4, Vita, Linux and OS X.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:06:32 pm by olly88 »

desocietas

Re: Teslagrad - Anyone played it?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 03:56:49 pm »
Has anyone here played Teslagrad? I finished it last night and I really enjoyed it, I think it's a great game. The gameplay, art style, music, ambience all fit together to create a really solid package. If you like platformers/puzzle/Metroidvania-ish games then I highly recommend checking it out.

I've got the physical Wii U version, but it's also available on the eShop, PC, PS3, PS4, Vita, Linux and OS X.

Looks pretty cool! Not something I'd be able to play, I don't think (I'm awful at platform-anything in general), but definitely one to suggest to some friends :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

thewelshman

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 09:42:13 am »

Doesn't look bad at all. Might be something I need to pick up. I like the gameplay and the music is nice. Kind of reminds me of Child of Light a little bit.

maximo310

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 12:29:30 pm »
Man, I didn't know that this got an EU physical release. I wish that it could have come to the US as a physical copy.

abe

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 11:38:33 pm »
Man, I didn't know that this got an EU physical release. I wish that it could have come to the US as a physical copy.

You could always import a European physical copy of the PS3 or PS4 versions.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)