Author Topic: Need help ordering this wonderful Journey collectible!  (Read 1367 times)

turom

PRO Supporter

Need help ordering this wonderful Journey collectible!
« on: July 22, 2015, 05:43:20 am »
Hi fellow US collectors, I need your help!

I saw this on the news today and I desperately need the glorious Journey collector statue : http://gear.playstation.com/en-us/brands/journey/journey-statue.html

Sadly they don't ship outside of the U.S.  :'(

So i'm looking for someone that lives in the U.S. that would order it for me and send it back to France. Of course I pay all the item costs and transport fees in advance via Paypal.

You can check my eBay profile, i'm a very serious person.

My only concern is the packaging from U.S. to France will need to be very well protected since it's a fragile product...

Your help would be very appreciated, for love and peace !!!

BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

Re: Need help ordering this wonderful Journey collectible!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:28:03 pm »
I can help if you want.  8)

If you can purchase the statue and use a US shipping address, you could send it to me and I can pass it along to you when it arrives. (usually you can put a different shipping address from the billing address).

I've done a lot of international eBay trades with no problems. In fact I just sent off a figure to Austria this morning. :)

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 04:06:38 am »
I can help if you want.  8)

If you can purchase the statue and use a US shipping address, you could send it to me and I can pass it along to you when it arrives. (usually you can put a different shipping address from the billing address).

I've done a lot of international eBay trades with no problems. In fact I just sent off a figure to Austria this morning. :)

Awesome !! ;D

Thanks a lot kind sir, sending PM.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 04:34:17 pm »
A huge package arrived today, and inside was a stunning piece of art! The statue is GLORIOUS, the perfect collectible for us fans of Journey..

A very big THANK YOU for zenimus who was so kind and awesome to help me retrieve it in France. :D

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/56Ogd

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 07:25:30 pm »
Very nice statue!
-And very nice of zenimus.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 09:46:18 pm »
That statue looks great! The paint quality and textures look so good up close.  :)

I'm glad it arrived safely.

Looks like these statues are now sold out.