Author Topic: Zesty Nachos: A Tales of Zestiria Playthrough Topic  (Read 662 times)

kashell

Zesty Nachos: A Tales of Zestiria Playthrough Topic
« on: October 23, 2015, 05:51:58 pm »
Beware of spoilers and blah-blah-blah Tidal Wave.

I figured it would be fun if everyone (or just me and hopefully redblaze) kept a log during a playthrough of the latest Tales title. We could offer each other tips and tricks, as well as see our progress. I'm only in the beginning stages, but I'm really having a swell time. I just finished earning the Dawn of the Shepherd trophy, which should indicate to those that are playing where I am. We can try to keep it as spoiler free as possible, but I can't make any promises.

But, yes, so far I'm really enjoying it. Sorey reminds me of the types of people I need to surround myself with because he's such a good person.

kashell

Re: Zesty Nachos: A Tales of Zestiria Playthrough Topic
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 08:47:39 am »
I completely forgot I made this topic. XD

I'm at the point in the story in which Alisha left and I'm down to a party of Sorey and his three seraphs. The story is starting to come together. Similarly, the battles have become much more fun since I continue to unlock more stuff. Obviously, this game is like Graces in terms of battles, but I'm starting to think it's similar in that the further you get, the more options you have. The more options you have, the more fun you have. I'm glad I'm playing this because I felt that the game was severely lacking after you leave Elysia.

I also have a feeling I'm the only one playing this now. But that's ok!