Author Topic: Forgot password? - Feature not working  (Read 1067 times)

Forgot password? - Feature not working
« on: October 25, 2015, 06:56:23 pm »
Hi everyone, I just yesterday open my account with VCcollect.
First everything is AWESOME! So happy I found about this!
Unfortunately, I forgot my password. Yeah, I know, I know... But since it was a thing of the moment I can't recall what I used as password.
Now, the problem is that I tried to recover the password several times, giving a few hours between trials and I never got the email back.... Yes, I have been keeping my eye not only in the inbox but also in the spam folder.
I guess all things involved, I was lucky not to be logged out of the forums.
Any help is more than welcome.
Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:00:48 am by ricpinto79 »

Re: Forgot password? - Feature not working
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 05:50:23 pm »
Just tried again now and it worked immediately. Not sure if it was a bug that has been fixed since there was no reply to my post, either way I am really happy about this. Thank you.

karyann

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 12:16:56 am »
Just tried again now and it worked immediately. Not sure if it was a bug that has been fixed since there was no reply to my post, either way I am really happy about this. Thank you.

Ah yes, sorry that nobody replied to this post yet. We forwarded your problem to Matt, so it seems he has taken care of it. Glad to know it's working fine now!

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 07:44:31 am »
I wanted to continue adding my games to my collection here, but.... it doesn't accept my password anymore...
I tried Forgot password? Twice. And it just doesn't want to accept any new password i get.

So yeah... i guess i made a mess of my room for nothing.

I'm new here, but is there any support here?

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 07:46:26 am »
Weird... it says im logged in here in the forum but i cannot add games or login on the other page. Also I didn't see the 2 posts that came after the OP.

sigh

pacpix

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 03:18:45 pm »
I forwarded your issue on to Matt and Jason.  We will try to get your login issues fixed soon :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 03:21:49 pm »
Weird... it says im logged in here in the forum but i cannot add games or login on the other page. Also I didn't see the 2 posts that came after the OP.

sigh

Yeah, the forum allows for a continuous login while the main collection site only allows one instance at a time (if you log in on your phone, you're logged out from your pc, etc)... Hopefully they'll be able to help you soon! Welcome to the site :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jason

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 04:51:59 pm »
I have emailed rawepsilon to resolve the current issue.