Author Topic: What are your collecting goals for 2015?  (Read 15354 times)

Re: What are your collecting goals for 2015?
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2015, 01:04:00 am »
-Finish my PS2 collection (only 3 games away)
-Get my PS1 want list to under 10 games (I still have 41 games on the want list)
-finish my Smash Bros Amiibo set (49 is the magic number)
-Add at least 10 new import Saturn games to my collection (added 0 in 2014)

I've mentioned this before, but my collection will be growing at a snails pace most likely from here on out. I have most of the stuff I want, with mostly only expensive and rare titles I still need. The only exception to this are a bunch of 7th gen games I'm still on the lookout for, but those still aren't at that sweet spot where they are very abundant and dirt cheap. Still, I can see myself adding at the very least 50 new games for the PS3, 360, or Wii this coming year :)

Accomplished all of these except the Saturn goal, all well.

karyann

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2015, 09:32:58 am »
Good job guys! :) Accomplishing things feels so rewarding, even when it's buying more stuff haha  ;D

1- Get a Playstation 4 (this will be checked off the list very very soon... I got a shipping confirmation yesterday!)
2- Complete at least 3 Zelda games, ideally starting with the top of the chronological order the original Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening and Minish Cap
3- Have >10 Vita games currently sitting at 13
4- Bust either 50 3DS games or 100 DS games This one was ambitious, now at 29 3DS and 75 DS.

I haven't completed any new goals since my September update, but I still think this was a good year. With me buying 2 brand new systems, video games expenses were already pretty high this year  ::) I'll have to think about goals for next year now.

gf78

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2015, 10:34:00 am »
Congratulations to everyone for hitting some or all of their goals! 

I've been truly blessed to have had the opportunity to get all of these great games and three limited edition PS4 consoles which I never dreamed I would have accomplished in a million years. 

But it's been a real blessing having found this site late last year and having had the pleasure of interacting with all the fine people here on the forums.  Happy Holidays folks.   ;)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us