Author Topic: New Superman vs. Batman Trailer w/Doomsday and Wonder Woman!!!  (Read 1481 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

New Superman vs. Batman Trailer w/Doomsday and Wonder Woman!!!
« on: December 03, 2015, 01:20:40 pm »
Jaw-droppingly amazing new trailer!!!

Re: New Superman vs. Batman Trailer w/Doomsday and Wonder Woman!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 03:54:27 pm »
Lex Luthor seems god awful, and I still don't like the actor for Wonder Woman, but I love Batman now and I'm pretty stoked we are getting Doomsday.

aliensstudios

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 07:43:07 pm »
It's kind of hard to get excited for Ben Affleck, way more stoked for Star Wars than this.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 09:57:15 pm »
Casting is terrible for this movie... Ben as batman is just awful and lex luthor is almost like they are playing a joke on people and somebody lost a bet and had to cast him. I mean seriously wtfffffff

aliensstudios

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 11:17:31 pm »
Casting is terrible for this movie... Ben as batman is just awful and lex luthor is almost like they are playing a joke on people and somebody lost a bet and had to cast him. I mean seriously wtfffffff
Since The Amazing Spider-Man gut punched me with its awfulness I haven't been hyped for any superhero movies even though they make up 60% of yearly theatrical releases.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 02:07:40 am »
Michael Rosenbaum, best Lex Luthor.

Ever.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 04:29:19 am »
I think Ben Affleck and this version of Batman is the best thing I've seen for Batman yet lol Just from the tailer, I think he can do a good Bruce Wayne, I really love the voice changer choice for masking his talking, and they aren't doing an origin story.  This is a Batman that has been fighting for likely the past decade, suffered the loss of a Robin, and apparently lost more from the fight in the last Superman movie which causes him to see Superman as a danger.  I'm less excited for this movie, than I am the upcoming Batman movie lol

As for Lex...It sucks that Kevin Spacey was wasted in Superman Returns. He would've made for the best Lex Luthor here.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2015, 12:42:12 pm »
Wow, this trailer is getting LOVED by all the comic fans in my comic groups/boards. This is the only place I'm seeing a string of negativity.

Looked exciting as hell to me! I mean it's Superman vs. Batman, every DC fanboys dream-fight they want to see on the big-screen. And Doomsday!

As for Lex Luthor, it's because it's supposed to be young Lex. This is Lex Luthor year one, basically. In the comics, when he was young, Lex Luthor had a full head of red hair, and was a brash and arrogant scientist. It was his arrogance that caused a lab accident that left him bald, and was one of the character-defining moments that changed him.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 01:49:42 pm »
I didn't know Lex Luthor was such a dork.  I always thought he was a super-smart, badass type character.  He always seems like he has shit under control.  This little twit doesn't give off that vibe.  Maybe later in the movie he'll flip over to a criminal genius. 

I wanted a Batman v Superman movie. They're going to end up working together to stop Doomsday.  I've always wanted a Death of Superman movie.  They are wasting Doomsday on this one. 

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 03:58:27 pm »
I'm actually thinking the movie might be decent. Just keeping my expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised.

I stand by my claim that Rosenbaum is currently the best Lex Luthor on screen ever.

He started out a naive, cocky, rich kid that just wanted friends then over several seasons morphed into a "well if you're going to sneak around and not trust me I'm going to bide my time and prepare for the day you lose it. On that day, I will eff you up!"

In Smallville Clark Kent literally made Luthor the villain he became.

It was awesome.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 02:37:01 pm »
Official LexCorp Website:

https://www.lexcorp.io/