Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 - Loot!  (Read 16348 times)

doctorlaudanum

Re: Secret Santa 2015 - Loot!
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2015, 10:14:20 pm »
That mimic is adorable!
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2015, 04:22:52 am »
I dont have the option to be surprised as to who is buying for me ... but I do get to at least wonder what Im getting. And what I got was fantastic!

2 games for my PS4 : Uncharted collection and Zombie army trilogy. But thats not all ... I get to be a recipient of someone's awesome art work. This is now hanging on my wall :

That is excellent; the artist should be really proud.

kashell

« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2015, 04:31:09 pm »
Anyone else have some fun loot to show from Secret Santa? It's hard to believe Christmas is already over.

karyann

« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2015, 06:13:16 pm »
I'm finally back home, and now that I got a computer I can finally show the awesome gifts I received!  ;D

Everything was wrapped, with a card and everything!  I really enjoyed the special touch!   8)

And I got all of these amazing things! <3 Thank you so much, this was seriously my best present this year :) I didn't know Fairy Fencer F was reversible, when I saw that cover I was just "whoaaaaa!", it's super cute  :) I really can't wait to try all of the games! I've been wanting to play Atelier games for forever, so I might start with it. Or with Dragon's Crown. Or with Fairy Fencer. So much choice!

Though I have a general idea who my Santa might be, they unfortunately didn't reveal themselves  :'( So... thank you, Secret admirer Santa!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:08:23 am by karyann »

pacpix

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2015, 08:45:28 pm »
Your pictures are not showing up on my computer :(

Sounds like you got some great stuff though!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2015, 11:51:34 pm »
I have received my SS parcel today and pretty sure I got one of the best SS 8) (ofc including the gifts I sent to my recipient  :P)

I think I know who my SS is and he probably had a hard time to pick the gifts since the list just came from my wishlist on here (I didn't generate a separate list for SS :-[)

Super happy with what I have received though - since the games have been on the list for a long long time - Thank you  :D

Here's a picture:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:39:51 am by puddingm »

kashell

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2015, 08:46:06 am »
Though I have a general idea who my Santa might be, they unfortunately didn't reveal themselves  :'( So... thank you, Secret admirer Santa!

I guess the cat's out of the closet. Er...the bag. The cat's out of the bag. I was your lucky Secret Santa and I was thrilled to have gotten you as my recipient.

I'm glad the pictures showed up so everyone could see the proper way to send and wrap a package.

Merry Christmas!! Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:32:00 pm by kashell »

karyann

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2015, 11:07:58 am »

I guess the cat's out of the closet. Er...the bag. The cat's out of the bag. I was your lucky Secret Santa and I was thrilled to have gotten you as my recipient.

I just wish the pictures showed up so everyone on here could see the proper way to send and wrap a package.

I love Google, but damn do I hate how they keep changing the photos app.  >:(  I switched to imgur for these, and I guess I'm gonna start using it from now on.

From the choice of games, I had a strong feeling it was you! Glad I was right  :P Thanks so much again, I was way too excited when I opened it! Sorry I didn't film it in the end though, it got a bit complicated with all the family things.

kashell

« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2015, 11:12:10 am »
No worries about not filming it; I have a general idea of the level of "squee" that followed upon opening the items. I'm really glad that the candy stayed in one piece and that you enjoyed the presentation of the gifts! I like giving things a little extra razzle-dazzle.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2015, 11:22:44 am »

I just wish the pictures showed up so everyone on here could see the proper way to send and wrap a package.

I love Google, but damn do I hate how they keep changing the photos app.  >:(  I switched to imgur for these, and I guess I'm gonna start using it from now on.

From the choice of games, I had a strong feeling it was you! Glad I was right  :P Thanks so much again, I was way too excited when I opened it! Sorry I didn't film it in the end though, it got a bit complicated with all the family things.

You got Dragon's Crown?  I love that game.  It was one of the first PS3 games I picked up and is still one of my favorites.  Enjoy the beautiful beat-em-up action!

karyann

« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2015, 08:56:30 pm »
No worries about not filming it; I have a general idea of the level of "squee" that followed upon opening the items. I'm really glad that the candy stayed in one piece and that you enjoyed the presentation of the gifts! I like giving things a little extra razzle-dazzle.

I shared the chocolate with my family, but I'll have to try and tackle that big lollipop all on my own. I could never finish any of those big ones, but since it's from you, I'll have to make an extra effort this time  :P

You got Dragon's Crown?  I love that game.  It was one of the first PS3 games I picked up and is still one of my favorites.  Enjoy the beautiful beat-em-up action!

I heard it was good, but you're making me even more excited to try it now!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2015, 09:11:36 pm »
but I'll have to try and tackle that big lollipop all on my own. I could never finish any of those big ones, but since it's from you, I'll have to make an extra effort this time  :P

...Giggity

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2015, 09:50:30 pm »
but I'll have to try and tackle that big lollipop all on my own. I could never finish any of those big ones, but since it's from you, I'll have to make an extra effort this time  :P

...Giggity

Let me introduce you to my friend, Redblaze.  Our minds are neighbors in the gutter. 
Well played, Zach

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2015, 10:31:23 pm »

...Giggity

Let me introduce you to my friend, Redblaze.  Our minds are neighbors in the gutter. 
Well played, Zach

Everyone has a dirty mind, it's just to what extent.

karyann

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2015, 12:06:54 am »
I sometimes forget that phrasing is everything.  ::)