Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 - Loot!  (Read 16351 times)

karyann

Re: Secret Santa 2015 - Loot!
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2015, 03:38:54 pm »
Mine is still unopened too! Waiting until Christmas as well  8) Saying I am not curious would be lying though haha.

kashell

« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2015, 03:42:12 pm »
I was going to say "All that remains are the pretty girls" but then I saw pacpix has yet to open his so...there goes that idea.

desocietas

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2015, 03:47:43 pm »
Haha, I'm sure pacpix is pretty!  We had very few gifts under the tree when I was young, and the ones that we did have, we picked out for ourselves in the weeks prior. I cherish a good surprise!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2015, 09:17:29 pm »
I was going to say "All that remains are the pretty girls" but then I saw pacpix has yet to open his so...there goes that idea.

I am now picturing Pacpix with a cute bow in his hair   :D

jason

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2015, 09:44:03 pm »
I have yet to open mine too. Still trying to hold out just a little longer...

kashell

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2015, 09:26:13 am »

I'm not sure he has the bone structure for a cute bow; I'm thinking more of a head band sort of thing. Or maybe a scrunchie. XD

telly

« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2015, 11:08:42 am »
I haven't opened mine either!  I'm coming home from college for winter break tomorrow so they probably won't be unopened for much longer  :)

How was your first semester of college, man?
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

pacpix

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2015, 12:13:36 am »

I'm not sure he has the bone structure for a cute bow; I'm thinking more of a head band sort of thing. Or maybe a scrunchie. XD

You would be surprised how well I can pull off a cute bow.  ;D

I haven't opened mine either!  I'm coming home from college for winter break tomorrow so they probably won't be unopened for much longer  :)

How was your first semester of college, man?

It went great, I'm absolutely loving it!  I get to do one of the few things I like more than video games everyday, learn, in an environment where most people actually care about their education.  A stark contrast from my high school outside of the AP and honors classes I took. Earned As and Bs for the semester and made some great new friends.  I changed majors already though lol.  Switched from Computer Science to a double major in Information Systems and English with a Literature emphasis.

I also opened my gifts today!  I may be a bit biased here, but I'm pretty sure I got the best Secret Santa  8).  I got some games that have been on my wishlist for a long time now.  Thank you whoever you are!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 12:15:18 am by pacpix »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

indenton

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2015, 09:01:04 am »
I'm keeping it traditional, it only just arrived today but I'm sticking with it

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2015, 10:16:21 am »
I'm keeping it traditional, it only just arrived today but I'm sticking with it

Well traditionally they get opened up almost immediately around here

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2015, 03:37:17 am »
O.o

So this is the thread where we reveal who are SS' are?

So late to respond to this aah. Yeah, I wasn't sure if we were supposed to reveal our Santas yet, so I kept it vague. Thank you so much, tafk!

Everyone's got a fantastic haul so far. Great to see so many generous people! Waiting with bated breath on the last few gifts.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2015, 03:36:57 pm »
Had to go out of town for a few days so I opted for pictures instead of video (and the suspense was killing me ;D ).

Woohoo! I got House of the Dead 2, Floigan Bros Episode I and a light gun for the Dreamcast and Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble and Headdy for the Game Gear.

I wish I would have grabbed my GG on the way out of the house but I'm sure there will be plenty of time to play when I get called in to work for the big ice/snow storm heading our way.  :o

BIG thanks to my secret Santa!

devancowan

« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2015, 05:47:32 pm »
Had to go out of town for a few days so I opted for pictures instead of video (and the suspense was killing me ;D ).

Woohoo! I got House of the Dead 2, Floigan Bros Episode I and a light gun for the Dreamcast and Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble and Headdy for the Game Gear.

I wish I would have grabbed my GG on the way out of the house but I'm sure there will be plenty of time to play when I get called in to work for the big ice/snow storm heading our way.  :o

BIG thanks to my secret Santa!

You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy it all :)

indenton

« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2015, 09:45:10 am »
Season's Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen and as stated before, I waited until the 25th, my secret santa was the first thing I opened this morning:

That's Resonance of Fate, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.  The 'Dora the Explorer'  wrapping paper was an unusual touch also.  Hold on a moment... is that?!

It's a CHRISTMAS CHOCOBO!  Of course you chose the Christmas Chocobo.  It was such a nice surprise that you actually picked the Chocobo Plush, I love it!!I think I know who my Secret Santa was, thank you so much!!!

I don't think I'm in on the joke as much as others, but here are the tootsie rolls and other assortments. 

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:01:26 am by indenton »

soera

« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2015, 11:02:52 am »
I dont have the option to be surprised as to who is buying for me ... but I do get to at least wonder what Im getting. And what I got was fantastic!

2 games for my PS4 : Uncharted collection and Zombie army trilogy. But thats not all ... I get to be a recipient of someone's awesome art work. This is now hanging on my wall :