Author Topic: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread  (Read 23091 times)

theflea

Re: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 09:46:18 pm »
Well I splurged a little today, I couldn't help it. I picked up a second PS4.
Also took advantage of some sales.

Picked up a couple of the Super Mario Bros. Hot Wheels cars.

PS4
I have the R2-D2 Xbox 360 system so I had to get this.
- Darth Vader PS4 with Star Wars Battlefront - Deluxe Edition
- Arcania
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

XBone
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- The Jackbox Party Pack
- Back to the Future the Game
- Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Dark Souls II

3DS
Saw this at a Five Dollar store, it was a repackage and thought it was interesting.
Comes with everything but the 3 figures.
- Disney Infinity

PSP
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:52:36 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

gf78

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 12:47:51 pm »
gf78 nice infamous pickup. I have the Hero edition as well. The statue and backpack were very well done.

Thanks.  I found it complete in the box for $26.  The items aside from the game were unused and I only assume the game was used because it wasn't wrapped in cellophane.  It looks perfect.  The backpack is actually really nice, better than I was expecting.  I bought the set purely for the statue of Cole, but was pleasantly surprised by the mini comic and the backpack, especially with the Sly Cooper patch sewn on. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 01:48:43 pm »
Cyber Monday I got a used copy of Shovel Knight 3DS CIB for $18 on Amazon Warehouse. Didn't know that it had a digital code for the soundtrack at the time but the code was unused so everything worked out. I think it's "Name your Price" on Bandcamp anyway but still.

Steel thy Shovel on repeat forever.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 02:02:34 pm »
^ I never knew that got a physical release. I have it digitally downloaded on my Wii U.

gf78

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2015, 02:32:38 pm »
Ordered a couple of items off Amazon.  Will have them before the end of the month.

PlayStation 4
Bloodborne - Game of the Year Edition (UK version with The Old Hunters on the disc)

Strategy Guides
Bloodborne - The Old Hunters Collector's Edition Guide

Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

doafan

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2015, 03:42:39 pm »
Cyber Monday I got a used copy of Shovel Knight 3DS CIB for $18 on Amazon Warehouse. Didn't know that it had a digital code for the soundtrack at the time but the code was unused so everything worked out. I think it's "Name your Price" on Bandcamp anyway but still.

http://portablesofdoom.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/shovelnite.jpg

Steel thy Shovel on repeat forever.

Still wondering why the hell we didn't had a release of this one at the 360, at least there is gonna be a version with the Battletoads for the Xbox One or maybe it's already been released but the problem (at least for me) is that I still don't have this console  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

desocietas

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 04:24:42 pm »
Still wondering why the hell we didn't had a release of this one at the 360, at least there is gonna be a version with the Battletoads for the Xbox One or maybe it's already been released but the problem (at least for me) is that I still don't have this console  :'(

^ I never knew that got a physical release. I have it digitally downloaded on my Wii U.

Unfortunately the Xbox One retail copy got cancelled :(
Otherwise it is available for PS4, Wii U, and 3DS. Each is supposed to have version-exclusive content in case that's of any interest (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shovel_Knight#Version-exclusive_features) and the retail copies have a beautiful full-color manual. In case you are interested in the physical version, too!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

doafan

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2015, 04:35:14 pm »
Otherwise it is available for PS4, Wii U, and 3DS. Each is supposed to have version-exclusive content in case that's of any interest (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shovel_Knight#Version-exclusive_features) and the retail copies have a beautiful full-color manual. In case you are interested in the physical version, too!

Damn it I don't own any of those consoles, guess that the one that I'll be able to play in a long future will be the 3DS  :(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

desocietas

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2015, 05:20:43 pm »

Damn it I don't own any of those consoles, guess that the one that I'll be able to play in a long future will be the 3DS  :(

Aw, well, there's always the Steam version if you don't mind playing on the PC...  :-\
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2015, 09:46:44 pm »
gf78 nice infamous pickup. I have the Hero edition as well. The statue and backpack were very well done.

Thanks.  I found it complete in the box for $26.  The items aside from the game were unused and I only assume the game was used because it wasn't wrapped in cellophane.  It looks perfect.  The backpack is actually really nice, better than I was expecting.  I bought the set purely for the statue of Cole, but was pleasantly surprised by the mini comic and the backpack, especially with the Sly Cooper patch sewn on.

Damn, that's a hell of a deal!

gf78

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2015, 08:46:45 am »

Damn, that's a hell of a deal!

Yeah...I wasn't complaining!  I got it at a store in Chesterfield, MO (St. Louis area) called V-Stock.  I also picked up Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition with the book, certificate, model car and keychain for $28.  It's also in fantastic condition.  My nephew got the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition for the PS3 with the doctor jack-in-the-box for $27 complete.  It was a good day all around.

And since you were asking, I received my Gold Taco Bell PS4 last night!  Here's a few pics I snapped.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:48:22 am by gf78 »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2015, 06:34:42 pm »
Okay just had a bunch of Crap came in Today mainly Leaptrade
Kid Icarus- NES
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- Wii
Punch-Out- Wii
Soul Calibur IV- PS3

Other
Painkiller: Hell and Damnation- PS3
Xenoblade Chronicle X Strategy Guide (actually got on Friday)
Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition- Wii U
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:21:42 pm by redblaze57 »

spac316

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2015, 06:31:47 pm »
Bought Ni No Kuni for PS3 today!

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 07:57:15 pm »
Grabbed Xenoblade Chronicles X today and I forgot to post these from last week, but I grabbed Resident Evil 3, and the two Syphon Filters for cheap at a thrift shop.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:03:55 pm by kamikazekeeg »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 09:24:53 pm »
^ That's a great looking pick-up!