Author Topic: Final Smash Bros Presentation  (Read 2334 times)

indenton

Re: Final Smash Bros Presentation
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 10:24:04 pm »
I really hope that Fire Emblem Fates will be out before that DLC hits to help clean the character's slate.  With a listed 2016 release for Fire Emblem Fates, I don't know about that. 

silversyx

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 11:51:00 pm »
I AM SO HAPPY :D I've been having a rough couple of months but my favorite recent game is being represented in Smash with the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Street Fighter, and Final Fantasy VII!! :D OH YEAHH!! #winning

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 11:53:44 pm »
I really hope that Fire Emblem Fates will be out before that DLC hits to help clean the character's slate.  With a listed 2016 release for Fire Emblem Fates, I don't know about that.

They specified in the presentation that this will be our first interaction with Corrin before we play him in Fates.  The game is likely out something like February or March.

Flashback2012

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2015, 12:16:35 pm »
Sakurai is lying. Its going to pretend to end and then suddenly come back with Ice Climbers....... I know it  :(

Don't worry, they'll be in Smash 5 on the NX lol

They need to come back...that was my team! Stupid 3DS and its technical limitations!  :P

aliensstudios

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 12:39:21 pm »
I'm so happy that Bayonetta is joining the game. She has a lot of personality and quirkiness and I think she absolutely trumps most of the other characters in the game in terms of uniqueness. I was pretty surprised that they put Corrin in the game, especially seeing as they could have added the inkling's or someone like that in easily. All of the DLC in the game has been excellent and anyone who wants to deny this and complain must have a terrible life. Thanks so much Sakurai for the incredible amount of fan service and work you put into the game.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

indenton

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 01:08:25 pm »

They specified in the presentation that this will be our first interaction with Corrin before we play him in Fates.  The game is likely out something like February or March.

That's right, I remember that now.  I guess we had a similar scenario with the Woolly World stage, except this time we have a fully fleshed out playable character

argyle

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2015, 10:18:33 am »
I haven't been following the Smash DLC too closely - is there a season pass or something where you can just buy it all in one lump w/ some kind of discount?
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2015, 02:03:03 pm »
I haven't been following the Smash DLC too closely - is there a season pass or something where you can just buy it all in one lump w/ some kind of discount?
Nope, theres small combo packs for costumes, a few characters, but there isn't a season pass or complete package for all of the dlc realized. I wished they would make a complete edition for that or something; but that's probably a crapshoot considering Nintendo doesn't really do that sort of thing.