Author Topic: For Trade/Sale: Max & The Magic Marker - Nintendo DS  (Read 713 times)

realpoketendonl

For Trade/Sale: Max & The Magic Marker - Nintendo DS
« on: January 05, 2016, 05:57:52 pm »
For Trade: Max & The Magic Marker for Nintendo DS
Only used once, complete with manuals, and everything.
I live in the Netherlands, so this is the PAL version of the game, but since it's an early DS game it's not region locked and it'll work just fine on any DS system.
The game can be played fully in English, but it also supports German, French, Dutch and Spanish.
Give me an offer. I'll both sell it and trade it, though I prefer to trade if you have something good to offer. I can only take payments via PayPal and iDEAL. Shipping is for you if you buy it (unless you want to come to Groningen and pick it up of course), but in the case of trading I'll pay for shipping if you pay for your shipping.
As for items I'll take for trade, I'm looking for games for DS, 3DS, Wii, NES and PS3, or for any Nintendo merchandise items you may have. Of course I do want games in the PAL format, otherwise I can't play them.
I'd say give me an offer. Doesn't matter what, if you've got something, show me. Maybe we can make a deal  :)

Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.