Author Topic: HUGE Giveaway - Sega Dreamcast, MGSV & Wooly Yoshi  (Read 2285 times)

HUGE Giveaway - Sega Dreamcast, MGSV & Wooly Yoshi
« on: December 15, 2015, 11:05:25 am »
Hey guys just wanted to inform everyone of the giveaway I am currently doing. Here are the details:

Good Luck!

Re: HUGE Giveaway - Sega Dreamcast, MGSV & Wooly Yoshi
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 11:08:44 am »
While I have nothing against discussions of literally anything gaming, I really do not like when people make a post and then link to a youtube channel. This forum is not a place for people to try to get subscribers for their channel. If you want to discuss the PS4 (which Im all for and is my 100% gaming focus right now), then lets do it.
lol

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 11:14:09 am »
While I have nothing against discussions of literally anything gaming, I really do not like when people make a post and then link to a youtube channel. This forum is not a place for people to try to get subscribers for their channel. If you want to discuss the PS4 (which Im all for and is my 100% gaming focus right now), then lets do it.
lol

I was thinking of that quote as soon as i saw the thread title lol.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

theflea

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 02:43:54 am »
I personally don't care if someone wants to post they have a youtube channel just as long as it has something to do with video games and they dont spam the forums with their links.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 12:19:52 pm »
I can see the disdain for it. It's like a solicitor coming to your door to annoy you. If they want to be part of the community, then be a part of the community. Don't show up just to get more views on your video or more looks at your latest eBay auction. That's how I feel on the Facebook Groups I'm admin of, at least.

devancowan

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 11:23:03 pm »
I honestly think it's very annoying. He only ever posts when he's creating a thread to promote his youtube channel..

rayne315

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 01:23:30 pm »
I honestly think it's very annoying. He only ever posts when he's creating a thread to promote his youtube channel..

Im personally fine with posting you tube videos (I will not watch them), what I am not fine with however is having no attempt at all to portray in your post what the link is about, same issue I have with people leaving links to websites with no background on what the article or whatever is about.

I personally do not care for the giveaway though. please don't post a video about a giveaway to your subscribers on a forum not related to your video, (again did not watch it) If you do I think it is only proper to give people in the community you are posting the video that do not want to subscribe to your channel the ability to enter also (drop an e-mail, phone number, or address to also get in on the prize pool), or just not post it because it is just an attempt to boost your subs
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:30:47 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 03:19:03 pm »
I haven't watched this (or any of his) videos, but I'm not bothered by it. I'm on a bunch of boards on GameFAQs and if I see a topic or poster that I don't have an interest in, I just ignore it.

*shrug*