Author Topic: Starlink  (Read 10683 times)

Starlink
« on: April 29, 2019, 08:43:17 pm »
Hello,

Can anyone explain why Starlink toys to life items are listed as Hardware -> Accessory while other toys to life items are listed as Interactive Figures ->
  • Amiibo Figures
  • LEGO Dimensions Figures
  • Skylanders Figures/Traps/Vehicles
  • etc
?

To me, Starlink should have its own Interactive Figures category. Thanks

aliensstudios

Re: Starlink
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »
You can try to plead your case in the Category / Platform Requests thread: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6808.0.html
But chances are, the category will go uncreated because the lineup is so small compared to amiibo and Skylanders, I don't disagree with you though, it would be nice if we had more categories for smaller subsets of games and accessories and the like. I've been hoping for regions for amiibo for a while so the category doesn't look like a dumpster file but I just learned to live with it when my request went ignored in the Category / Platform requests thread.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 04:31:28 am »
I'd say that's worthy of a category.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:50:21 am »
Thanks for the info. I'll post in Category/Platform Requests. After I added my first Starlink toy, it took me 15 minutes to figure out why In Collection 'wasn't working'. I kept clicking Interactive Figures and not seeing my Starlink toy then I finally found it hidden under Hardware!