Author Topic: Gf78's goodies for sale!  (Read 24963 times)

gf78

Re: Retron 5 For Sale
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2016, 02:59:10 pm »
SOLD!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2016, 04:34:37 pm »
Damn! Bummed I missed out on this :(

desocietas

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2016, 04:35:08 pm »
Damn! Bummed I missed out on this :(

Yeah, I considered it, but I'm trying to be better about my purchases this year...  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

Metal Gear Stuff for Sale!
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2016, 03:09:16 pm »
Ah...the exclamation point seems appropriate, don't you think?  Anywho....I have a large-ish collection of Metal Gear goodies I want to sell.  Here is a rundown of everything.  If you need super-accurate descriptions for each item, just ask.  Assume that most of them have typical shelf wear to the cases and older discs may have light scratches that do not affect play.

Please, no low-balling.  I've meticulously searched high & low to acquire these games and it's a great set.  I'd like to see them go to a happy home and help me pay some medical bills along the way.  Thank you for checking it out and feel free to ask any questions!

PlayStation
Metal Gear Solid black label (complete with case, manual shows scuffing and wear, discs look great)
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (complete with case and manual, manual has a water-wrinkle spot, disc has light scratches)
Metal Gear Solid Essentials Collection (complete with case and manual, I believe it's like new...this is the one in a PS2 case)

PlayStation 2
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty (brand-new/sealed)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Essentials Collection (complete with case and manual, I believe it's like new...this is the Substance version of the game)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (complete with case and manual, I believe it's like new)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Essentials Collection (complete with case and manual, I believe it's like new...this is the Subsistence version)

PlayStation 3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots (complete with case and manual, light shelf wear)
Metal Gear Solid - The Legacy Collection (complete, like-new...version with slipcase and collector's book...codes have been used)
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (complete with case and instructions, like-new)

PlayStation 4
Metal Gear Solid V:  Ground Zeroes (complete, like-new)

PlayStation Portable PSP
Metal Gear Acid for PSP (complete with case and instructions)
Metal Gear Acid 2 for PSP (complete with case, instructions and 3D glasses)
Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel (complete in case, typical shelf wear, scratches on UMD casing)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (complete with case and manual, light shelf wear)

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (complete with case and manual, light shelf wear)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (complete with case and manual, light shelf wear)

Extras/Books/Magazines/Goodies
Metal Gear Solid:  The Complete Guide (magazine from publishers of Official PlayStation Magazine)
Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain Strategy Guide (new)
Edge #188 featuring Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots
A H!deo Kojima Book - The Ultimate Guide to Metal Gear Solid Magazine...high quality stuff
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:34:12 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

Re: Metal Gear Stuff for Sale!
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2016, 03:17:00 pm »
Do you have the slipcase box for the metal gear essentials collection?

gf78

Re: Metal Gear Stuff for Sale!
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2016, 03:34:41 pm »
Do you have the slipcase box for the metal gear essentials collection?

The three separate games?  No...alas the store didn't have it.   :'(

gf78

Japanese Import Collection for Sale!
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2016, 01:33:59 pm »
Hello all!  I have a whopping two items left on my list of Star Wars stuff to buy.  One is a Star Wars Celebration Exclusive Darth Vader figure (under twenty bucks) and the other is a Gentle Giant Death Trooper statue (over $200). 

With that being said, I have to following for sale.  I would love to move them as a set if possible.  I will try to get some pics uploaded tonight.  Please note that all Famicom and Super Famicom titles are also inside plastic boxes to protect them.  While a few of the boxes have some minor creases along the sides, not a single one is crushed and they all look great.  All manuals in the boxed games show signs of use like wrinkles, little folds, finger bends, etc. but are all complete and flat.  I would like to get $250 out of all fifteen games which would also cover shipping.  That's just a hair over $15 each and every single one is worth double that.  Thank you for looking and happy gaming!

Famicom
Final Fantasy (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has numerous wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy II (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy III (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)

Super Famicom
Final Fantasy IV (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy V (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has wear including one side flap that has pulled apart but is attached)
Final Fantasy VI (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has light shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy USA Mystic Quest (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  box has minimal wear, manual has minimal wear)
Chrono Trigger (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has minimal wear, manual has minimal wear)
Dragon Quest I & II (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Dragon Quest III (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Dragon Quest V (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has tiny bit of price sticker near bottom.  Manual has a few small bends)
Dragon Quest VI (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has light bends)

PlayStation
Snatcher (complete in case.  Includes Obi.  Looks brand-new except one small mark on the black outer part of the case)
Policenauts (complete in case.  Looks great, with light shelf wear.  Discs are near flawless)
Final Fantasy Collection w/IV, V and VI (complete in box.  Outer box has significant shelf wear with color loss along edges.  Inner digipak is like new.  Manual is like-new and all three discs are flawless)

rayne315

Re: Japanese Import Collection for Sale!
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2016, 01:46:45 pm »
do you also have a famicom and super famicom you would be willing to sell?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2016, 01:50:06 pm »
Hello all!  I have a whopping two items left on my list of Star Wars stuff to buy.  One is a Star Wars Celebration Exclusive Darth Vader figure (under twenty bucks) and the other is a Gentle Giant Death Trooper statue (over $200). 

With that being said, I have to following for sale.  I would love to move them as a set if possible.  I will try to get some pics uploaded tonight.  Please note that all Famicom and Super Famicom titles are also inside plastic boxes to protect them.  While a few of the boxes have some minor creases along the sides, not a single one is crushed and they all look great.  All manuals in the boxed games show signs of use like wrinkles, little folds, finger bends, etc. but are all complete and flat.  I would like to get $250 out of all fifteen games which would also cover shipping.  That's just a hair over $15 each and every single one is worth double that.  Thank you for looking and happy gaming!

Famicom
Final Fantasy (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has numerous wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy II (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy III (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)

Super Famicom
Final Fantasy IV (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy V (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has wear including one side flap that has pulled apart but is attached)
Final Fantasy VI (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has light shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy USA Mystic Quest (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  box has minimal wear, manual has minimal wear)
Chrono Trigger (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has minimal wear, manual has minimal wear)
Dragon Quest I & II (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Dragon Quest III (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Dragon Quest V (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has tiny bit of price sticker near bottom.  Manual has a few small bends)
Dragon Quest VI (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has light bends)

PlayStation
Snatcher (complete in case.  Includes Obi.  Looks brand-new except one small mark on the black outer part of the case)
Policenauts (complete in case.  Looks great, with light shelf wear.  Discs are near flawless)
Final Fantasy Collection w/IV, V and VI (complete in box.  Outer box has significant shelf wear with color loss along edges.  Inner digipak is like new.  Manual is like-new and all three discs are flawless)
I want to play Snatcher and Policenauts.  I don't think Policenauts ever made it over here, so I bet it's not in english..

gf78

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2016, 02:25:17 pm »
do you also have a famicom and super famicom you would be willing to sell?

Unfortunately, no.  And I sold my Retron 5 already. 

gf78

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2016, 02:25:59 pm »
I want to play Snatcher and Policenauts.  I don't think Policenauts ever made it over here, so I bet it's not in english..

I've never played either of them.  I bought them because they are two "lost works" of Hideo Kojima. 

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2016, 02:53:42 pm »

I've never played either of them.  I bought them because they are two "lost works" of Hideo Kojima.
Snatcher came to the US, but it's ridiculously priced.

gf78

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2016, 03:07:16 pm »

Snatcher came to the US, but it's ridiculously priced.

Yeah.  I think it was on Sega CD only and from what I heard, it wasn't that great of a port either.

soera

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2016, 12:51:43 am »
DQ I&II and DQ III are 2 I dont have ...

gf78

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2016, 09:19:55 am »
Shoot me a PM.