Author Topic: Gf78's goodies for sale!  (Read 24964 times)

gf78

Up for sale!  All items were purchased brand-new by me, kept in a smoke-free home, gently used and basically treated like royalty!  If it came with a manual, it's there but many Vita games (most actually) don't include a manual.  I guarantee you will not find a nicer system or games anywhere else.  Here's the full rundown

PlayStation Vita Slim System Black complete with box, manuals, charger, etc.
PlayStation Vita soft black carrying case
PlayStation Vita 32GB Memory Card
Game carrying case (slim, smoke-colored snape case that holds 8 games plus memory cards)
Assassin's Creed III Liberation
Batman Arkham Origins - Blackgate
Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified
Child of Light
Dragon's Crown
Freedom Wars
Gravity Rush
Killzone Mercenary
Little Deviants
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Modnation Racers:  Road Trip
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Ragnarok Odyssey
Rayman Legends
Rayman Origins
Resistance Burning Skies
Silent Hill - Book of Memories
Soul Sacrifice
Tearaway
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Walking Dead the Complete First Season
Wipeout 2048

I really want to sell this as a set.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Tempting.

gf78

I have nearly $900 tied up in all of it.  I would be willing to let it all go for less than half of that.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

desocietas

I have nearly $900 tied up in all of it.  I would be willing to let it all go for less than half of that.

:o *very* tempting
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

:o *very* tempting

You know you want it!  And I need the money!   Well, want the money anyway...  :P  I guarantee it is beautiful and like-new, barely used.  I've kept it in my nightstand drawer inside of the soft case.  It's never "travelled" anywhere besides my bedroom and my living room.  It shines like a newborn babies bottom! 

The games have all been kept on a bookshelf with glass doors so they never even got dusty. 

What's the number you have going on in your head atm? I am somewhat interested... but im kinda curious what you're expecting in terms of price.

SilverBow

PRO Supporter

If I didn't already own most of those games, I'd gladly give you $500 for the whole package. Oh, well.  :(

gf78

What's the number you have going on in your head atm? I am somewhat interested... but im kinda curious what you're expecting in terms of price.

I was thinking around $425 shipped.

gf78

Re: Metal Gear Stuff for Sale!
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2016, 11:36:38 am »
This is what I have left.  I would part with everything here (five games and four books) for $60 shipped.

PlayStation 2
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty (brand-new/sealed)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (complete with case and manual, I believe it's like new)

PlayStation 3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots (complete with case and manual, light shelf wear)

PlayStation 4
Metal Gear Solid V:  Ground Zeroes (complete, like-new)

PlayStation Portable PSP
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (complete with case and manual, light shelf wear)

Extras/Books/Magazines/Goodies
Metal Gear Solid:  The Complete Guide (magazine from publishers of Official PlayStation Magazine)
Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain Strategy Guide (new)
Edge #188 featuring Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots
A H!deo Kojima Book - The Ultimate Guide to Metal Gear Solid Magazine...high quality stuff

gf78

To sweeten the deal, I will throw in a PSP 3000 system with memory card and a few games. It's missing the AC adapter, but that's easy enough to come by. PSP works good and just has light scratches from use.

As a secon bonus, I will throw in some cool PlayStation related swag including posters, pencils, limited Steelbook collectors cases and more surprises. It will be like a bonus PlayStation-themed loot crate! 

$425 and all of it is yours. What an amazing deal!

gf78

Sorry, one of the game photos was a big flashy white thing. I didn't notice until I had already carted all the games back into my room and put them back in the cabinet.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:01:40 pm by gf78 »

gf78

If you are interested in throwing your hat in on a bid, I have listed the Vita bundle on eBay.  Current bid (as of this morning before I got to work) is $80 plus shipping.  I've also added a new pic of the "missing" games that I didn't post a pic of here earlier.  Note that Little Deviants and Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified are new/sealed.

My eBay seller ID is tempest92.   8)

rayne315

If you are interested in throwing your hat in on a bid, I have listed the Vita bundle on eBay.  Current bid (as of this morning before I got to work) is $80 plus shipping.  I've also added a new pic of the "missing" games that I didn't post a pic of here earlier.  Note that Little Deviants and Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified are new/sealed.

Can you post a link to the actual auction whenever you get the chance?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

Re: Japanese Import Collection for Sale!
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2016, 11:52:32 am »
Famicom
Final Fantasy (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has numerous wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy II (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy III (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)

Super Famicom
Final Fantasy IV (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy V (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has wear including one side flap that has pulled apart but is attached)
Final Fantasy VI (complete in box with manual and plastic cart tray.  Box has light shelf wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Final Fantasy USA Mystic Quest (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  box has minimal wear, manual has minimal wear)
Chrono Trigger (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has minimal wear, manual has minimal wear)
Dragon Quest I & II (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)
Dragon Quest III (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has wrinkles/signs of use)

Dragon Quest V (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has tiny bit of price sticker near bottom.  Manual has a few small bends)
Dragon Quest VI (complete in box with manual and plastic tray.  Box has light wear, manual has light bends)

PlayStation
Snatcher (complete in case.  Includes Obi.  Looks brand-new except one small mark on the black outer part of the case)
Policenauts (complete in case.  Looks great, with light shelf wear.  Discs are near flawless)
Final Fantasy Collection w/IV, V and VI (complete in box.  Outer box has significant shelf wear with color loss along edges.  Inner digipak is like new.  Manual is like-new and all three discs are flawless)

gf78

Can you post a link to the actual auction whenever you get the chance?

Sure.  I'll have to wait until I get off work as eBay is blocked here.   ::)