Author Topic: Making a listing for D/Generation  (Read 893 times)

shfan

Making a listing for D/Generation
« on: February 02, 2016, 07:03:37 pm »
Hi folks, sorry if this is answered somewhere, but how should I create a listing for a game with this title? I've read that forward slash causes problems with the database, yet the Amiga CD32 listing for this game exists.

Re: Making a listing for D/Generation
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 03:20:31 am »
Interesting, it was me who created the Amiga CD32 entry and I don't remember encountering any difficulty in creating it

shfan

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 12:55:32 pm »
When I type D/Generation into the search box the auto-fill suggestion comes up with "null - Amiga CD32 [EU]". Clicking on 'null' leads to a 404 error.

Typing "D Generation" (space instead of a forward slash) the CD32 version comes up in the autofill and clicking on the game title takes you to the game's page fine.

(I'm looking to add the PC 3.5 + 5.25" version to the database).

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 01:25:28 pm »
When I type D/Generation into the search box the auto-fill suggestion comes up with "null - Amiga CD32 [EU]". Clicking on 'null' leads to a 404 error.

Typing "D Generation" (space instead of a forward slash) the CD32 version comes up in the autofill and clicking on the game title takes you to the game's page fine.

(I'm looking to add the PC 3.5 + 5.25" version to the database).

I believe this is a known issue. I would recommend seeing if the other slash works for you. Its not the exact title but it will be close enough that someone could find it.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

shfan