Author Topic: Moral Choices in Games: Are you Good or Evil?  (Read 2465 times)

telly

Re: Moral Choices in Games: Are you Good or Evil?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 11:38:23 am »
I usually pick the good side as well. I can't do bad things to people in video games, as silly as that sounds.

I think the only game that I've played with a solid moral component though is InFAMOUS. There are some moral components in Metal Gear Solid games and Chrono Trigger too.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2016, 08:15:12 pm »
I'm too nice of a person. I can't even be evil in video games. I'm always the good guy.

Crazy, right?

shfan

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 06:20:54 pm »
Almost always good, unless for some reason I dislike the game's NPCs and can use that as leverage to be horrible to them. Being naturally prone to guilt even affects my actions in fantasy land >.<

deftommo

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 05:49:29 pm »
I'm usually good my first run through. After that evil all the way, it's just more fun!

madmax

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 06:15:29 am »
Depending on the game I usually do 2 playthroughs. I tend to play evil first though, if powers are alliance specific, the evil powers are usually quite a bit better than the good ones.

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 02:56:29 am »
It might sound strange but I am different depending on who I think my character is.
An example is when I was playing Alpha Protocol I thought Mike was a cocky and flirty guy who shrugs off danger with ease. In some games I think my character is good or evil or something in between and I act accordingly.

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 06:38:36 am »
Always good. Never even want to see the outcome of evil decisions. Just seems unrealistic and being a tw@ for the sake of it.